♡ 29

Aaliyah P.O.V 

     I feel so relieved as I walk through the doors of my high school. I'm relieved to know that I'm finally free and done with Luke. He has been taken away and I'm so happy. I walk to my locker and get out my book for English class. I don't hesitate to just walk straight to my class, I actually miss being at school. I've never had a problem with school. Actually I really like learning I always get pretty decent grades. I make my way down the hall until I reach my destination. I end up sitting in the front of the class something I usually don't do. I'm just so happy that I'm at school. 

  The warning bell rings and the class quickly fills. We were doing an assignment about Shakespeare. I take notes vigorously, not really paying attention to anything eles but my work. I feel relieved as time flies by in class. I miss being here in class taking notes preparing for upcoming test. 

Keith's P.O.V 

I slide on my sweatshirt and a random pair of pants after I get out of bed. I lazily stroll into the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face with warm water. I don't feel motivated to go to school. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. The only thing that is making me move today and want to even get to school is Aaliyah and the thought of seeing her. I grab my bag and car keys walking out of my room and out the front door. 

I get in my car and cut the volume on the radio completely down, I'm not in the mood to listen to music I much rather ride in silence. Once I get to school I'm already 40 minutes late but I don't feel the need to go and sign in the front office. I just casually walk to class. Right when I get to my English class the bell ending class rings and teens quickly scatter out. 

My entire glommed up mood changed when I see her. When I see her beautiful smile, she has bruises on her face that were healing. Her natural hair was slicked back into a tight ponytail and she had on a simple oversized tee shirt and a pair of blue jeans. It takes her a moment before she notices me and when she does her eyes widen, she quickly rushes over. I brace myself standing striaght looking her direction with a small smile, even though I wanted to act a fool smiling so hugely and squeezing her until she pops. The things that I wanted to do to her were done to me in moments she pulls me into a tight hug holding me so close. I squeez her back taking in the scent of her cocoa butter and vanilla. All my unwanted anger, frustration and sadness melts away from her warm embrace. She doesn't feel like she'll ever let me go and I definitely don't want her too. 

"I missed you so much," She says her voice cracking making me eyes burn, God I hate when she is emotional because It hard for me not to get emotional as well. 

"I missed you too,"I sigh and she squeezes me even harder I didn't even know it was possible for her to do such. 

Aaliyah finally pulls away from the hug looking me in my eyes her eyes full of tears. 

"Keith.. Keith I'm so sorry about everything I've been a terrible friend. I let someone get in between our friendship ruining things. I let him lie to me and make me believe these terrible things about you that I should have known couldn't be true and I'm so sor-" I cut he off before she could even finish that sentence. 

Aaliyah P.O.V 

Looking at him makes me want to cry even harder, I need to tell him of I feel I need to let him know. 

  "Keith.. Keith I'm so sorry about everything I've been a terrible friend. I let someone get in between our friendship ruining things. I let him lie to me and make me believe these terrible things about you that I should have known couldn't be true and I'm so sor-"Keith cuts me off before I could finish my words, he cuts me off in the best way grabbing my face and placing his soft plump lips onto mine. A million butterflies swarm in my stomach, I kiss him back not wanting this moment to ever end, but it does just as quickly as it has just began the kiss stops. Keith pulls away and looks me deeply into my eyes. 

"Aaliyah I lov-" Keith begins to say but his words are cut off by a villainous sounding voice making me cringe. 

"Whats going on here."Briana snaps yanking Keith away from me. 

"Look bitch stay away from my man, or next time you go missing you won't be found!"She snaps as she shoves me and gets directly in my face. 

I'm taking a back by her quick and sudden outburst, I just look at her not knowing what to say. I look at Keith and he looks like he doesn't know what to say either. He sighs and walks away with Briana as she holds his wrist. She yells and shouts at him as they walk down the hallway making me become upset. I've never felt so much jealousy in my life. I want to scream and punch her in the face but I could never do that. The bell rings and I look around the halls as the empty out. Well I guess I might as well go to my next class. 

Keith's P.O.V 

Briana and I stan on by the gym building as the kids run around the track from ROTC, Briana screams at me with tears running down her face. 

"Why Keith, why do you have to be around her why do you always have to hug her and be so nice her why can't you just be mine." Briana cries as she looks at me making me feel like a shitty person. 

"Briana, she's my best friend and I care about her."I explain to her and she screams. She literally screams as loud as she cans shoving me back. 

"Fuck her Keith."She cries falling to the ground covering her face and shaking her head. 

"Briana get off the ground,"I sigh and she doesn't move she just continues to cry. 

"I fucking hate her, I'm so sick of you acting like she's so amazing and special and perfect what about me Keith? I'm smart to I make good grades, I'm pretty Keith. I'm popular, I do whatever you want. I will literally drop to my knees within the drop of a dime if you tell me to. What do you see in here? She's a hood rat with nappy ass hair and no body." She cries. Her words anger me but at the same time they make me fell bad for her. 

"Why don't you love me the way you love her?"

"It's not like that Briana okay."I tell her and she shakes her head.

"Yes it is, let me show you that I love you more and better than she ever can please Keith." She pleads as she crawls over to me grabbing me by my pants reaching for my zipper. 

"Briana everything isn't about sex okay? I just need time to think, I love.. I love you I just..  don't know." I sigh as I walk away leaving her on the grass.

Hey people , I hope you enjoyeddddd this update hopefully I'm updating again today or tomorrow ~Lisa