Chapter 5

Vote and comment!

If you want me to read your story, you are more than welcome to comment the name of your story for me and others to read!

Don't forget to;

VOTE AND COMMENT!

*Aprils POV*

It's been a month since Harry and I started dating. I suppose you could say it has been a breeze with Harry. He is so easy to get along with now. Every day for the past month, I wake up with cute good morning messages and every night before I go to sleep, Harry calls me just to say goodnight. He is the most sweetest guy I have ever been with, not to mention the most caring. He's been therefore me throughout mum and dad's divorce, which is getting finalised today. Yay for them! Oh boy, I'm bad at sarcasm.

I guess the good thing is that they are still friends, they just fell out of love with each other. If that were even possible. Dad moved out 2 weeks ago, he had got himself a house not to far from school actually. Which is great. He's started going out on dates, apparently he's 'lonely'. Personally I think it's far to soon for either of my parents to date. Like seriously, they had just gotten out of a 20 year marriage.

If it weren't for harry, I wouldn't know what to do. My parents divorce is really taking it's toll on me. My school grades have dropped, which certainly isn't good if I want to get accepted into collage. The girls know what's been going on with my parents as their like second parents to them. So they understand.

The bullying has stopped, thank god! Harry and I haven't heard a peep from Jessica since everyone found out we are together. Oh boy, that day was hilarious. Everyone's jaw dropped to the ground when they had seen Harry and I walk in school holding hand and when he kissed me goodbye at class time. I swear I even seen some jealous looks girls gave me.

Mum and I were invited over to Harry's house for dinner tonight. Harry's mother wanted to meet me and my mum, since Harry had told her about my parents divorce, she didn't think it would be okay to invite dad. She obviously didn't know my parents are still close friends.

Mum and I are in the car on the way over to Harry's house. To say I'm excited to see him is probably the biggest understatement of the year. Since I've had a lot if catching up to do for school, Harry and I haven't seen much of each other. I honestly have missed him more than I thought I would, even though we see each other at lunch on school days, we don't really get time to ourselves.

"Hello, you must be Wendy" Anne says to mum with a smile. "Oh darling, you must be April. When Harry described you, he did not do you justice. You look absolutely beautiful." Anne says as she pulls me in for a hug. "Thank you." I smile as Anne leads us through her house to the back balcony. I wonder where Harry is? "Harry's upstairs dear." She smiles answering my unsaid question. I smile at her and turn to walk inside to find my very handsome boyfriend.

I walk upstairs to find 5 closed doors. Normally I would open each door, but being in someone else's house, I thought that might be a little rude. I walk to the first door and knock quietly. I wait a moment before moving to the next door. It's like I'm playing 'what's behind door number 1'. I'm about to knock on the second door, when I head a soft melodic voice coming from the end door. That must be Harry's room. I smiled to myself.

I walk to the end door and listen for a moment. I feel as if I'm prying or something, but I just can't help but listen.

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old