"Excuse me!" He called out to the women.

"Andrew no!" I hissed shoving him.

"Can I get this in a box?" The elderly lady reached for one of the jewelry boxes and handed it to him. "Thank you."

   He opened the box, taking out the necklace. He walked behind me, lifting my hair in his hand. Andrew rested the necklace on my neck, trying to undo the clasp. "There."

   He turned me around and got a good look at the necklace on me. "You look gorgeous." His eyes held mine for a good few seconds before I smiled.

   "Thank you." I turned to look at it in the mirror. I didn't want to take it off. "Are you sure it's not too much?"

   "Nah it's all good." I leaned in and hugged him. It was the least I could do. He smelt like Versace cologne.

   He smells so good.

Wait.. did I just smell him?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!

He wrapped his arms around my small waist until I slowly pulled away. "Now you can think of me every time you look in the mirror."

  "Thanks Andrew." I thanked him.

"Don't worry about it." He continued to admire the necklace around my neck. "Think of it as an early Christmas gift."

That was actually so sweet. I like this side of Andrew.

I could get used to this.

    We walked around for a good five minutes before getting a little bored. Well, he got a little bored. The whole time I was looking in the hair and makeup aisles.

   Surprisingly enough he didn't really complain as much as I thought he would. He just watched me freak out over every nail polish bottle and every eye shadow pallet.

   "Let's play hide and seek." He suggested. "I'll hide, you seek."

   I put down the eyelash curler and turned to look at him. "Okay I'll count to ten." And with that he disappeared in the aisles.

"One."

This.

"Two."

Lipstick.

"Three."

Is.

"Four."

So.

"Five."

Gorgeous.

"Six."

I.

"Seven."

Might.

"Eight."

Actually.

"Nine."

Die.

"Ten." I swatched the pink lipstick onto my wrist. "Ready or not, here I come."

  I'm sorry but I'm going to have to put you back.

I'll be back for you too.

  I slowly walked passed each aisle looking for  him. I passed the makeup, then the hair, then the women's hygiene, until I reached the paper towels and toilet paper.

    Something looked off. There were packages of toilet paper scattered all over the aisle. I walked closer seeing movement from inside the shelf.

    I crouched down and moved the toilet paper out of the way. "Found you." I announced grabbing his ankle.

   "I hate you!" He tried to sit up bumping his head. "Ow! Crap!"

   I just sat there laughing at him. He rolled out knocking off the remaining items on the shelves. "That's not funny."

  "Yeah." I laughed. "It is."

He gave up and just laid there on the floor laughing along with me. "Your so stupid."

  "And your prude." I slapped him on the shoulder and he just laughed again.

   I can't imagine how crazy we must look. Two people laying on the floor, practically drowning in toilet paper.

I can imagine the scene.

   I got up starting to clean the mess when Andrew pulled me back down against him. I froze as he fingered through my hair before I tried to pull away to look him in the face. "Help me clean up." Was all I could manage.

   "Ight."

We both put everything back where it was before. It was then my turn to hide.

  He counted slowly and I ran, trying to find a decent hiding place. Hmmm..

Clothing section?

Nope too obvious.

Girls bathroom?

We'd be here for hours.

Hmm.. the toy section!

Why not?

I speed walked to the toy section. I hid behind a shelf keeping a look out for him. So far I was in the clear. I looked in the other direction when suddenly two hands covered my eyes. "Found you."

"You scared me." I giggled.

We played a few more rounds of this going back and forth trying to find each others' hiding places. We eventually ran out of hiding places so we decided to just pay for the necklace and leave.

At the register he pulled out his wallet pulling out two twenty dollar bills among many. He had a whole freaking wad of cash in the leather wallet.

  Hmm.. I bet you he sells weed.