Chapter 15 - Wide Awake

A/N: HEY GUYZZZ SO THIS IS CHAPTER 15 THANKS FOR NOT VOTING LAST CHAPTER :P BUT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHOS DEAD!

_________________________________________________________

          I lost one of the most important things in my life shes gone just like that... all i have now is Madison, Katelyn's baby, Wes, Jacob, Ashley, Kyle, My mom, Richard, and Mackenzie and her kids... and the rest of the survivors there's only about 20 but that's enough and if i never had this place i don't know or care what would happen... If we ever lost this place where would we meet? I called a meeting earlier everyone has to meet me in the cafeteria and so they did.... Everyone is quiet and i speak up "I called this meeting today to say, if we ever for some reason have to leave this hospital then we need to meet up everyone needs to meet on the bridge that goes across the river about 5 miles from here and if we have to leave we will stay there for about 5 days max... Also i decided all the sharpshooters are going to form a guard and army team and in that team will be Me, Wes, Jacob, Kyle, And Madison when she wakes up" when i finish saying that i see someone enter the cafe with a smile limping i notice its... Madison? I run to her and hug her we both cry... With the meeting done i spent my day counting bullets and sharpening knifes. Me and Wes started making 'spike things' it was one log and sharpened logs coming off them and with the distraction of a boombox we put them on the outline of the fence it was interesting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Months Into Future

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          "Me Madison and Jacob Were going on a run today for supplies we are low and while im gone Kyle and wes are in charge" i say to my people. No one has died in the last 3 months, Madison acts as Dorothy's mom. There are way more walkers but they get caught on the spikes but there starting to pile up on them so we dug pits and when they get out of the pits they hit the spikes. The whole hospital is cleaned and livible now i have to say we are getting it easy Seance Shea Heights. While i was driving i decided to turn the radio on and try to see if anyone was alive after about 5 minutes i heard a faint voice of a man "Sanctuary-Arrive-Survive" it was skipping i looked at everyone they had the same face as me speechless... We were driving down the opposite side of the road on Kemount Road because I'm a boss ass bitch and there ain't no more 'laws' I spot The radio station and i looked at everyone and they nodded "Lets go and see whats in there we can see if the person is in there or make our own radio broadcast" Wes said and we did. There was no one in there but we found the generator and turned it on and we made a radio broadcast i spoke "Leader! I'm Mitchell Power and you can arrive to my camp and survive meet at the Bottom of Shea heights tomorrow at noon!" i repeated it over for about 20 minutes before leaving. We raided the near by Wall-Mart it was loaded with good stuff we got the essentials making constant trips from the car to the store we have TONES of canned food, Batteries, Flashlights, Propane, Tooth past, Toothbrushes, Water, Etc. The car was PACKED let alone our packs to. We also raided a near by Canadian Tire because they have guns and ammo along with knifes and other stuff arrows and compound bows! I enter after killing the walkers inside. we took new packs from in the store and packed our packs with Bullets there was some gone from people raiding it but there was plenty. We stayed in form only breaking to grab something. We reached the closed gun display case and tried to look for keys but there were none so i stood back along with the others and i took my pistol out of its holster and shot the glass as it crumbled to the ground we took what we wanted i took a machine gun. I went to the isle next to the guns and found a hunting bow and shot the glass taking it and slinging it over my shoulder i always wanted one, I took arrows with it. After a few seconds i hear a growl and hiss i turn and see a walker about to bite into a turned around Wes and i shot the walker wes turned and jumped that's when i sear glass being stepped on and i mean allot of it i turn and see a hoard approaching me and we "Time to use our new machine guns!" i said and laughed i loaded it while walking backwards with wes while the herd closes in on us and i let the gun rip killing all the walkers in the path there was only about 25 but there dead "Lets go!" we yelled and we all listened after taking a few bullet proof vests. We walked out in a single form line with me in front and Madison in the back i hear a scream "HELP!" i turn around taking my pistol in the process to see a walker onto of Madison and i go to shoot but nothing comes out of my gun it just clicks "SHIT!" i yelled it was just me and Madison in the store because the others are in the car packing, I ran to a screaming Madison with the walker inches from biting her neck but its to late blood splatters EVERYWHERE and Madison screams as the walker falls onto of her i turn and see Jacob with his gun up and smoke coming out of the barrel i help Madison up from the ground "Are you ok?" i ask "Yea the walker looked dead and i walked around it but it grabbed my leg and i fell and it pinned me before i could get my gun or knife i thought i was about to get bit he was a pinkie from biting me" "i though u were because blood went everywhere but it was Jacob shooting the walker" "thanks Jacob" Madison said "Sorry maddie my gun was out of ammo i was about ti stab him but i never got there in time" I said. She nodded as we got in the car and Madison told them the story as we drove 'Home'.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: BORING CHAPTER I KNOW! DON'T GET MAD! BUT PLEASE VOTE? IT MEANS SO MUCH AND I WANNA KNOW YOU SUPPORT THIS STORY AND IF AND WHEN THIS CHAPTER HITS 5 VOTES I WILL MAKE A EXTRA LONG CHAPTER AND DID ANYONE THINK MADISON WAS GOING TO GET BIT? WERE U LIKE NO MITCHELL YOU CANT! (BTW MY NAME IS MITCHELL) AND THIS STORY USES REAL PEOPLE NAMES!

XOXO

~Mitchell