*[Special- Secrets]*

[This chapter will be in a slightly different format from what I used to write]

[Song:Secrets By:The Pierces]

Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said

'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

"Please!Please don't hurt me!!!"A teenaged male's voice echoed through the dark alley as I slowly walked towards him,,A sadistic smile formed on my face as I stopped in front of him,My eyes glowed in a green aura as I raised my hand,the static noises from the green aura from my hand was the only thing heard was the sound the electricity along the the boy's pleading.

Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?

Now you're telling lies 'cause you have sworn to keep it

But no one keeps a secret

No one keeps a secret

Why when we do our darkest deeds do we tell?

They burn in our brains, become a living hell

'Cause everybody tells

Everybody tells

    "If I let you go,who knows if you'll tell?"I asked,bending down to his height as the boy screamed in fear.

    "Please!I beg of you!Just let me go....I swear I won't tell the SCEPTER 4 or the Green king  that I saw you today...Please...Let me go"He begged,tears streamed down his cheek ,I set my computer bag aside as I sighed,putting my hand that is full charged of electricity onto his shoulder,Screams echoed out of the alley,as I pulled my hand away,the young teenager was lying on the floor,dead.

"You could've lived...If You didn't saw me today"I said As I grabbed my computer bag and walked out as my PDA rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kumi,When are you coming back?"Izumo's voice echoes through the phone.

"I'll be back in a little bit"I said,My voice shaking a little,I could feel adrenaline pumping though me.

"Kumi,Are you alright?"

"Yup!More than alright..."

After:

The next day I woke up to loud yells from downstairs,I rubbed my eyes and groaned,I got up and got downstairs.

"What's going on?..."I asked sleepily

"Oh Kumi!!!Yata discovered a dead body inside our territory today"Tatara said,I flinched for a moment,then pretended to be surprised.

"A dead body!!!"Oh god!!!"I gasped in surprise "Did he contact SCEPTER 4 yet?"I asked,Tatara nodded.

"Yeah,as much as we want to do this on our own,but the victim seemed to killed by a strain of some sort,or maybe even a Green Clansmen"He said,I tilted my head.

"Why is that?"

"The Victim was electrocuted to death"he said,sorrow showing on his face "What have he done to deserve such thing!"

~Because he saw what he shouldn't~I thought coldly on the inside as I pretended to feel sympathy for the young boy.

"Much thing happened to a young boy!"I exclaimed,Tears welled up in my eyes "The killer must be so heartless!"Tatara wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rubbed it.

"Try to relax alright Kumi?We'll keep you safe."I nodded as I wiped away the tears,As soon as he left,The sorrowed expression immediately disappeared from my face,I walked out to look for Yata.

"Hey Misaki,Are you alright?"I asked as I found him standing by the alley with SCEPTER 4's van around the corner,the sound of siren was the only I could hear for the moment.

"Yeah"He replied,I sighed and patted his shoulder in sympathy,He sighed and scratched his head "I'm just really surprised..."He said,I sighed and grabbed his hand,pulling him back to the bar.