Chapter 5-Revenge

Last time:

I took a quick shower and changed into the nightgown I bought today,I got into bed and closed my eyes,trying to sleep but couldn't,I sat up and took out my laptop from its bag,a typed in a few commands and an image of a person along with a newspaper popped up,this person was the cause of my mother's death,he was also the leader of a gang in Shizume City,called Hawk's Eyes,I smiled,my signature Cheshire Cat grin,as I whispered.

"Ready or not...here I come~"

Now:

It's been a month since I came here,I was fully accepted into the clan as a red clansmen,but had some convincing done,my brother said it's too weird for his little sister to serve him,but I convinced him to let me join.

We were getting along well!There is always something to do,like drawing with Anna,playing video games with Yata and Rikio,teaching Bandou the art of hacking,arguing with Saruhiko over a math problem,playing with stray animals with Fujishima,and chatting with Dewa and Chitose!

I also had great improvements on controlling my new aura,I do my best to apply it to everyday life so I could get use to it faster.

Tatara and Anna also had been helping me walk,thank to them,I could take a short walk without the need to use a wheelchair.

Today was a normal day at HOMRA,Izumo was shining glassware behind the bar counter,Mikoto was taking a nap upstairs with Anna,Tatara was in the kitchen,making treats for Anna and I,and I was wondering around,I looked towards the door as Yata came crashing in,with Saruhiko walking in calmly,Yata looked very pissed.

"What's the matter Yata?"

"Where is Mikoto-San?!"Over the last month,he had gotten used to me,so he didn't stutter as much around me,I pointed upstairs,and he understood.

"Just sit down and chill alright?"I said as I handed Saruhiko and Yata cup of water each,they murmured a thank you as Yata sat on the couch,and Saruhiko sat at the end of the bar counter,I sat down beside Yata.

"So,What's the matter?"

"There were a gang dealing drugs inside our territory!"He hissed and chucked the water I gave him,I took the glass after he is finished in case he breaks it.

"Did you get the name of that gang?"I asked in my calm voice,trying to calm him down too,he nodded his head.

"Hawk's eye,I think"

My body flinched at the name,the gang that took my mother from me,the gang that destroyed my childhood,the gang that caused me so many pain over the last decade of my life,the corner of my lips shifted up,forming a smirk,

"We'll have to wait for Onii-sama to clean up though"I said,Saruhiko suddenly looked at me,he seemed to notice the little change in the name,he clicked his tongue and gave me a concerned look,I simply returned a assuring smile and turned to Yata,

"I'll get the other boys."

~time skip~

Everyone had arrived within 15 minutes,Yata was talking to Izumo on where they last saw them as I took the honour to wake up the lion,I knocked on Mikoto's door,no response,I let myself inside and shut the door behind me,Anna was curled up next to him,as he was sleeping on his side,facing Anna,I smiled,remembering how I used to do this when we were little,I lightly shook him.

"Wake up sleepy head!"I whispered as he opened up his wild amber eyes to look at me,I chuckled "We are cleaning up our territory,you wouldn't want to miss it"I smiled and continued "We are waiting for you downstairs" I backed out of the room and went back downstairs.

"Is he awake?"Izumo asked as he finished shining the last glassware,I nodded and sat on the bar stool in front of him.

"I want to take part in this action"I said to Izumo as Tatara sat down next to me,they both seemed surprised by my request.

"It might be dangerous Kumi-chan"Tatara said as I shook my head.

"First, I could take care of myself, second,this gang ties to the car crash" I whispered,clutching my fist "Please,this is the least I could do for my mother"I felt rage and grief boiled up inside me,Tatara and Izumo seemed stunned for a moment,but they agreed,I murmured a thank you,and went to sit down by Yata and waited for Mikoto.

I heard footsteps coming down stairs as I looked up,Mikoto and Anna walked down as Izumo handed him a drink,he finished it in one breath as the rest of the clan greeted him,I just smiled and nodded in his general directions,I'm one of the only ones that isn't afraid of him.

"Lets go!!"Yata yelled as the others followed,Tatara came behind me to push me as Izumo locked the doors,they sprinted to the place while Tatara,Izumo,Mikoto,Anna,Saruhiko and I was just walking slowly ,we arrived a few minutes later then them,as we walked into the alley,the fighting was still happening.

"Am I the nurse again?"I asked,looking up at my brother as he nodded,I sighed and pretended to be heartbroken"Tatara!Why!Am I always the nurse"I said dramatically,earning a chuckle from Anna,Tatara and Izumo,also a small smile from Mikoto and Saruhiko,I gasped.

"You smiled Saru!!!I feel so accomplished!!!"

"Tsk"

I smiled,I just loved teasing them,it's just too fun sometimes,our little drama had caught the attention of the gang and the rest of HOMRA,I did a quick scan for serious visible wounds,but I saw none,I sighed and my eyes landed on the one who cause all these pain.

Pain of losing a dearly beloved.

Pain of being on a wheelchair for 10 years.

I flickered my wrist as I spun a knife around in my hands,I glared at the guy as he stumbled back in fear,I smiled sweetly before flickering my wrist at his general direction,my knife left my hands as it went through the person's chest,he fell to the ground and went limp as the others stared at me surprised,even Mikoto,I waved my hand.

"Rest is up to you brother~Come on Saru,Tatara,Anna,we're going home"I said as I picked up Anna and let her sit on my lap,Saru was one of the first ones to snap back to reality as he walked behind me and pushed me,Tatara froze for a few moments but caught up to us.

We walked out of the ally,I could hear HOMRA inside,yelling.

"NO BLOOD!NO BONE!NO ASH!"I grinned to myself as we took out a spare key Izumo had given me,I unlocked the door as we went in,preparing for treatment of their wounds.

It was only a little while before they came back,I checked though each one of them for any wounds,luckily they were nothing serious,just some bruises and little cuts,as I finished the last cut on Bandou,Mikoto looked at me.

"I never knew you use throwing knives"I shrugged

"You never asked"I bandaged up Bandou's cut and smiled at him"Done!"

"Thank you Kumi-San"I smiled and packed up my medical kit,which was REALLY REALLY big,it even had surgery knives in them too,Tatara helped me carry it back to my room as I stayed downstairs,the awkward silence is getting on my nerves.

"Ok!I just killed someone day!No need for this!!!"I broke the silence "That dude just deserved it ok?Of it wasn't him I could actually play basketball like a normal person and run like a normal person"I gave them the quick explanation to my actions,Mikoto just sighed and went up stairs with Anna,I sighed too and went to annoy Saru.

I noticed Saru was acting strange today,he never smiled but...there was a grin on his face the whole time we talked,it's more like a sadistic grin then a normal smile like I give,It's getting on my nerves really,I hope nothing happens

Hope...

A/N:

SURPRISE!I did two update in a week!!!*Bow*I felt like I have to make it up to you all since I missed the last update date!The next update will be on Wednesday,now that I established a routine to post every Wednesday!

Until next time!Thank you for reading!

Youmin out!