*Chapter 1-Return*

*Edited*

November 15th, Early morning

The crisp November air cutted though the city of Shizume. The sky swirled with soft, yet fluffy clouds. As they drifted away, the sun streamed through the peaks, just like a game of hide and seeks.

As the people come and go from the airport, there was one girl extremely eye-catching, sitting in a wheelchair. She had a pair of icy blue eyes under the black-framed glasses, along with a white headphones dangling around her neck. She had a red hoodie, while the white T-shirt underneath peaked through the collar. She was also wearing a pair of black sweatpants, along with a pair of brown boots.

This young female was Saikumi Suoh,the younger sister of the current third and red king,Mikoto Suoh.The Red princess looked nearly the exact same as her brother,other than her icy blue eyes, and their different personalities.

Kumi is an expert in IT, She is a hacker known as _Spade_ across the internet, and also leading one of the most feared hacker group in the world, called [ACES].

"Yeah,yeah...I'll be there in a hour Onii-chan...Yes I have the address...Yeah,I will be careful.Yes,I see Izumo-San ...K I'll see you in a bit"Kumi pushed up her black framed glasses, as she looked towards the sidewalk. Her eyes landed a certain dark-haired blond, leaning against the van along with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Good morning Kusanagi-San!"She said in a cheerful tone. This call caught Izumo's attention, as he turned to see her, waving at him with a big smile on her face. He quickly throw away the cigarette and walked over to her.

"Good morning princess"He said,making her chuckle at the nickname.He took her bag as the two slowly made their way to the van.

"For a second there I thought Mikoto turned into a girl"Izumo joked as he set her bags and suitcase in the back before going to help her into the van.

"Brothers and sisters do intend to look alike,don't they?"Kumi chuckled. She threw her arms around Izumo's neck as he lifted her off the wheelchair, and placed her gently down onto the seats, before packing away the wheelchair and also putting it into the back.

"Kusanagi-san, Is Mikoto doing alright these days?" Kumi asked, smiling at the thought that she get to see her brother once again after so long.

"Yeah. You'll meet the other boys too when you get there."As Izumo got into the car, he answered. Kumi smiled and nodded, as she looked out the windows, at the passing people on the busy street.

~Shizume. Here I am~ She thought.

~*~

The car came to a halt as they arrived at the HOMRA bar.Kumi opened her eyes as Izumo took out her bags and put them at doorway of the bar, before taking her wheelchair in and coming back out again to help her. Kumi opened the door, and pushed her weight up to get out of the car as she stood up, her legs clearly shaking. Izumo quickly walked over and threw her arms around his neck, before helping her into the bar.

As she enter, Kumi scanned around the bar with curiosity,landing her gaze on her brother,who is sleeping on the couch. She rolled her eyes as Izumo set her down beside the sleeping lion. Kumi ruffled his hair in a childish manner as Mikoto woke up. The king grunted as he sat up,looking to see Kumi waving at him.

"Morning sleepyhead" Kumi cooed, as she rested her head on Mikoto's shoulder. Mikoto laid his head on top of hers, creating a beautiful and heartwarming scenery.

Few moments passed as boy with chestnut hair came in, breaking the silence created between Mikoto and Kumi.He whipped around to find the King with a...female version of the King? The boy stumbled back and stared at both of them in disbelief. But it seems like he wasn't noticed by the pair of brother and sister.

"I missed you Onii-Chan!"She chirped,wrapping her arms around Mikoto's waist as he patted her head lightly.

"Welcome back sis"Kumi let go of him and smiled as she introduced herself.

"Yata, this is Kumi-chan, Mikoto's sister. Kumi, this is Yata" Izumo walked in with her bags and suitcase as he introduced the two to each other.

"Hello Yata-san. I'm Kumi. It's nice to meet you!"

"I'm Yata..."the boy was staring down at the floor as he spoke.The poor boy was blushing madly. Kumi chuckled at his action, making him blush even more.

As the sound of footsteps came down, Kumi turned to see a cute, doll-like young girl with long, white hair, pale skin, and red eyes. She was also wearing a beautiful red gothic lolita dress and a red miniature top hat. The girl was looking though her with a red marble.

"You're Anna right?Mikoto told me about you over the phone"She explained as Anna nodded. But then, the girl turned to look confused.

"What's wrong?" Kumi asked, leaning forward as the girl put away her marbles.

"You do have a beautiful red... but... I can't read your mind..." Anna explained as she looked at her with her big, red eyes.

"Well, I really don't know why that is, dear Anna" Kumi said sadly, patting the little girl's head as she looked relieved once again. Anna climbed onto the couch, and sitting between the king and Kumi.

Kumi laid back in the couch as she yawned"Onii-chan,do I have a room ?"She asked as the King looked dumbfounded.She shook her head "You forgot didn't you"She said as Mikoto looked away,refuse to answer.

"No, we didn't forget it!" A cheerful voice came into the doorway as Kumi turned to see a slim young man with short, neatly-combed light brown hair and brown eyes.

"Tatara! It's nice seeing you in person!" Kumi waved, as the Tatara came in, carrying bags of groceries with him.

"It's nice to see you too Kumi!" Dropping the bags at the counter where Izumo was, he came up close to her and studied her appearance for a moment.

"Hmmm...You look like a non-grumpy version of King!" Hearing his description, the room bursted into laughter.

They all chatted for a while longer, before Kumi felt sleepy. Mikoto saw that she was going to fall asleep like anytime now, as he picked her up bridal style and carried her into the back room that was set up for her. After setting her down gently on the bed, Mikoto left a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

As sleep took over, Kumi heard the noise of discussion on the outside, picking up a few words along the way.

"Seri....Return.....Shopping..."

"Looks like I'm going shopping tomorrow" Kumi thought, before letting sleep take over.

A/N:

If the story line doesn't match up completely yet, please do not worry. I am doing my best at catching up on the edits!

Youmin.

Nov. 2017.