Chapter 2

Bonnie pov

"Damon that's not what your suppose to do" I told him while laughing. " Yah, you went twice. In a row." Caroline said pointing that out to him like he didn't know what he did.

"Are you sure because I don't remember taking a second turn." He said acting confused.

If you didn't realize it yet, Caroline, Damon, and I are playing Monopoly when Damon decided to try and cheat. "Just because you are losing dose not mean you get another turn." I was trying to get the piece out of Damon's hand so I can put it back where it was before.

"But Bonnie it's not fair. You guys are so ahead of me and Caroline got another turn so I should too."He pouted. Apparently Damon is really bad at board games.

"That's because I was suppose to go again. I was following the rules, you were not." Caroline piped in.

"I don't want to play this anymore. It's boring." He huffed. "Fine let's put this away and make some food because I am starving." I told them while picking up the pieces. They just sat there.

"Help me" I told them. Finally after complaining coming from the both of them they picked up with me. I got up and went to the kitchen and looked around for something I could eat.

"Hey you guys do you wan to help me make brownies." I said softly knowing they would hear me. I suddenly heard vamp speed and then an appearance of you grinning people.

"Yes please." They told me in a somewhat of a unison. "Okay Damon find the ingredients for me please. Caroline choose which brownie mix." I ordered while getting out the mixing bowl and pan.

"Um, here I picked the dark chocolate with the chocolate chips" She said handing me the box. She put the other mixes away in the cabinet while Damon put the ingredients on the counter.

Damon opened the egg carton to see how many were in there when all of the sudden he had this glint in his eye. He picked up an egg and looked at me.

I thought he was going to throw it at me instead he pointed at Caroline while handing me an egg. I smiled and we crept behind Caroline and "OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS RUINED MY HAIR! HOW COULD YOU!" and then she threw some flower we didn't know she had in our face.

We started throwing all the food within our reach at each other. "Okay, Okay stop we need to finish making this because I am hungry and I bet you guys are too." I said to them.

Finally we calmed down enough to finish and put it in the oven. "So whose cleaning?" Damon asked. "No one is cleaning." I told them. They both looked at me weirdly.

"Then how is this mess going away?" Caroline asked looking confused. Damon nodded. " Duh, magic." Did they think we were just going to leave it and it would disappear.

"Oh" Yup now they get it. "et hanc immaculatam" (I have no idea if this is correct. I got it from google translate. If it isn't, sorry) Suddenly the room was clean.

"What was that spell Bonnie?" Damon asked. "Oh the English version is make this room spotless. I found it while looking through Emily's spell book." I told him

We heard a ding and realized we have been talking for over a half an hour. We raced over to the oven and opened it.

We cut them up into squares and we each had three. Well for now anyways.

"Hey do you guys want to go watch a movie

"Hey do you guys want to go watch a movie." Caroline chirped breaking the silence. "Sure. Let's watch finding Nemo." I said while walking into the living room bending down so I could find the movie.

I put the DVD in and laid on top of Damon since he was taking up the whole couch and Caroline took the chair. I put my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around my bod holding me in place.

I saw Caroline look at us with a smile for a quick second then she looked away. I didn't think much of it because ,well its Caroline. Slowly we all fell asleep while watching the movie.