You Defend Him In A Fight With Your Siblings/ Friends

Start from the beginning

I pushed him out of the way "To my boyfriend. "

Then i walked out.

Klaus

Rebekah "my brother is a monster"

My jaw droped.

Rebekah "believe me when i tell you that he won't be able to make you happy because he will destroy you"

Me "I thought you loved him. I mean, he's your brother"

Rebekah "I do but i know him, that's why i'm not gonna lie to you. You're my best friend and i love you like a sister"

I shoke my head "What if i tell you he makes me happy? because he does. He doesn't want me because of my power. He loves me for who i am. I love him for who he is. "

Rebekah "You will get hurt. He will hurt you, betray you. Like he did with us, his family. I'm trying to protect you, Y/N. "

Me "I know. I'm sure he won't hurt me"

Rebekah "How can you know?"

Me "Because when i'm with him, i just- he's- i mean he's treating me like a Queen. He tells me he loves and i believe him. I know he will protect me."

Rebekah "but will he protect you from himself"

Me "I know he will. "

Rebekah gave me a soft smile "You love him, you really do"

I nodded "yeah"

Kol

I walked out of the grill.

Suddenly i heard a voice "he's gone soft"

I groaned annoyed and turned around. 

Voice "the question is for how long?"

I whined "What are you doing here, Katerina?"

She smirked at me "I'm just keeping an eye on my sister. "

I chuckled dry "Thing is, i don't buy your shit. I don't want you here, Kat. "

Kathrine's smirk droped "Believe it or not, you're my sister and i love you"

Me "You don't have a heart, Kat. Do i have to call Nik to get you out of town?"

Kathrine "Kol Mikaelson? really?"

Me "Got a problem?"

Kathrine "he's the maniac, Y/N. You think you can control the beast inside of him but you are wrong. He'll never change. You know why? Because in the end the hunger wins. He'll hurt you. I don't want to see you get hurt"

I raised an eyebrow at her and took a dangerous step in front of her.

Me "Listen here, Katerina, you don't come into the town to tell my about my boyfriend. Not after what you have done. How even dare you to look my in the face and tell me that you are worried about me? hm?. I know Kol and i know what he did and i know what he's capable of. But it's my relationship and my fucking buisness. Either you leave town or you better stay away from me before i forget myself"

I turned around and sarted to walk aay but she stoped me. 

Kathrine "I'm sorry, Y/N. For everything"

I turned to her "I just told you i don't buy your shit. So don't even try it"

Then i left. 

Elijah

I was on the phone with Elena. We were face timing.  She was pissed off at my taste in men.

I was sitting on the porch at the Plantation house. 

Elena "you and Elijah Mikaelson?. you can't be serious"

I looked into the camera. I gave a an WTF-look.

Me "I kissed him at the Mikaelson ball and you are realizing it now?. Are you kidding me?"

Elena "of course not but i thought you would come back and not stay there with him. Come back"

Me "And watch you play with the Salvatores? no. I'm happy here and i am in love"

Elena "he will hurt you. You can do better"

Me "Don't talk about him like that. He's there for me when i need someone. He loves me and makes me happy. I love him. And we both know that he did nothing wrong by you. "

Elena "he's a Mikaelson"

Me "Well, i don't care!. I'm in love with him. And as my sister you should be happy for me"

Elena "i can't"

Me "Well, that's not my problem"

I deleted the call.

I groaned "sisters"

Jeremy

(I can't write Jeremy. I don't know what to write. Sorry, guys)

Kai

I walked inside the Salvatore house and met a serious looking Damon. 

I sighed "What now?"

Damon "sit down"

I raised an eyebrow at him but sat down on one of the sofas. Damon sat down in front of me. 

Damon "you know i don't like Kai. You know what i think of him. I-"

I cut him off "no need to repeat it"

Damon "good"

Me "I don't care, Damon. As my best friend-as my brother, you should want me to be happy. I'm happy with him. And honestly, i'm so sick of you talking shit about him like that. People change, Damon. If you can change and so can he. Give him the chance you they gave you. Do it for me, D. please. "

Damon sighed "i will never stop protecting you, Y/N"

I sighed "I know, but stop talking about him like that. Because it hurts me to hear it"

Damon's eyes softened "I can't promise but i can try"

I gave him a soft smile and huged him.