In Sync? (Special Sunday chapter)

By popular demand: the most-awaited SUNDAY chapter.

'We can't read each other's THOUGHTS ANYMORE?!' They both boomed together.

'So...what...'

Ant finished,
'What are we going to do?'

Joanna's eyebrow raised,
'You both appear to be doing it pretty well?' She pointed out.

Ant and Dec turned to look at each other, then at Joanna. Exactly at the same time.

'You're right.' Ant nodded,

'Yeah, we've always been in sync with one another. We CAN STILL sort of mind read...'

Ant realised, 'Just not over long distances...'

'-Ant, would you stop doing that?'

'I can't help it!'

'At least let me get the-'

'-sentence done?'

'Exactly.' Dec nodded.

'See?' Joanna clapped her hands, 'You may not be able to use long distances, but I think it'll be better for the both of you if you keep near each other. The last time one of you left-' She glanced at Dec, '-Problems happened.'

'Wait! So we're supposed to STAY near each other until this ends?!'

'We do it all the time Ant, there's literally no difference.'

'Oh, right. But still, this IS getting ridiculous!'

Joanna sighed.
'The word "ridiculous" coming from the duo who stole crisps from the Palace vending machine?'

'Don't even think about bringing that up!' Ant and Dec warned together.

'You two need to stay near each other. Masked Face -and his workers- saw your friendship beforehand. Dec nearly got killed last time! You're both a target for each other if you're apart.'

'Right...'

'...I see.'

'Dec, do you mind?'

'It's not like...'

'...Like you're trying to do it?'

'Exactly that, exactly that.'

'Ant and Dec, we need you to stay on high alert, maybe check the studio a few times, just to be sure that there aren't any communication devices that they can use!'

'Right, we're on it! Right after the show!'

'The show? We're on NOW?!' Dec gasped... 'OH NO WE'RE SO LATE!'

They got up from there seats and dashed into the studio.

P.S TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION OF PEOPLE WHO STILL DON'T GET IT YET::::

S TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION OF PEOPLE WHO STILL DON'T GET IT YET::::

(P.S I've checked this, it's correct)

NOBODY IS READING MY BOOK WITHOUT KNOWING THEIR ANT-HAND SIFE FROM THEIR DEC-HAND SIDE!!! Lol.

P.S: on a new quest now. The more comments I get (past chapters included) the more parts I'll post at a time next Saturday.

Could be 4 parts, could just be 2...
You decide "are you going to Stay with two per week, or have more?"