Chapter Seven: The Song of the Elves

Something stirred in the waters of the kingdom. They said it was an old magic, something no one in living memory had ever seen before. They said it it was something that would end the war indefinitely, something that could bring peace. But no one ever said what it was. 

A village that lay on the river Melusine could feel it in the dirt. A trembling, like the earth itself was purring with a forgotten power that had been laying dormant for too many years. 

The creeks by the old caverns of the dwarves were overflowing with water that turned white from the frothing intensity of the waves. 

The lakes were coiling in on themselves, whirlpools had started to form and it was impossible for anyone to cross them anymore. 

The High Elves of Imladris were gathering in their churches, whispers spread among them and the whispers grew into songs that could be heard for miles around the castle. 

Round the kingdom comes a spirit, 

It brings the king, so we for it

Voice our songs  to be heard by all, 

Exclaim and prevent the downfall, 

Rivers will rise and bring the flight, 

So we sing and now ends the night, 

Their voices were heard and so the word spread. Everyone was whispering about the waters in the kingdom.Everyone was whispering about the songs of the elves.  For something was stirring and only time could tell what it would be. 

A/N sorry this is short but it's really important and it has to stand on it's own! Thanks for all of you who have made it through two books already and are still here with me! Love you guys!