Parties Part 2: Boys and their toys

~ That same night in ATL~

Roc’s POV

We decided to have Ray’s party at Club Harmon instead of at the hotel. And I’m glad because this place is packed wall to wall with people. There are so many people here who I haven’t seen in years. Even my boy Issa came thru. I’m glad I booked this place instead. I was in charge of getting a venue, Prod called everybody and Prince took care of “entertainment” if you know what I mean.

Everyone was on the floor or at the bar when the DJ cut the music. That’s when I noticed that it was my niqqa Myles. Above his DJ table I saw a sign that read DJ Big Deal. This dude still using that name form when we would throw house parties back in the day.

Myles: What up I hope everybody is good tonight. Well we are here to congratulate our boy Ray Ray on finally finding a girl that loves his ugly azz.

Ray: Forget you too!

Myles:  But anyway since this is probably the last time that you are going to be able to hit the club, we have set up a special dance for you and your best men, in the center of the floor.

I watched as the crowd turned to where four chairs were placed on the dance floor.

Myles: Ray, Roc, Prod Prince you may take your seats and enjoy the ride!

I followed Ray and them towards the chairs and took a seat next to Prod. It wasn’t long before Myles got back on the mic.

Myles: Bring out the ladies!

We watched and four of most beautiful girls that I’ve ever seen came from the back of the club.  One stopped in front of each of us and started to dance. Dame we’re about to receive lap dances in this club! I watched my girl moved as if she has been doing this her whole life. I couldn’t help but notice that she looked familiar.

This isn’t my first time as this club nut I don’t remember her from the last time that I was here. She stepped closer to me and in the light I could clearly see her face.

Before anyone could see the confused look on my face, I rose out of the seat and left out the back door of the club’s back door.

WHEN DID RAVEN BECOME A STRIPPER? DID SHE RECOGNIZE ME? BUT DAME SHE LOOKED GOOD. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING I LIKE TAYLOR. AND I PLAN ON MAKING HER MINE WHEN WE GET BACK. I NEED TO DO IT SOON I BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT EVER SINCE I HEARD PROD TELL PRINCE THAT HE HAS FEELING FOR HER AS WELL.

I walked back to the front where my car was parked and drove back to hotel. Raven is my past but Taylor is my future.

 WELL WHAT DO U THINK!!!!!!!

So it was Roc who was in the kitchen!!! Strippers!!??? WHO IS RAVEN TO ROC!!!!!!!