Becoming His

~Taylor’s POV~

^At the Reception^

The reception officially started four ago and has been turnt ever since. The DJ at the party was Ray’s friend Myles and he had the place gone.  Both Ray’s and Shay’s families are crazy so when you put them together and add craziness you get extra craziness.

DJ Big Deal: Ok so it’s time to slow it down in here because it’s time for the newlywed’s first dance.

Mine by Beyoncé fills the room as Ray takes the hand of his bride and guides her to the center of the floor. His arms make their way around her waist and hers behind his neck as a spotlight is placed on them.

Although my feelings for ray aren’t completely gone, seeing how happy he is with Shay shows that I need to more on with my life.

The ended and Ray switched spots with Shay’s father so they could began their father daughter dance.

??: She looks beautiful doesn’t she?

 I turn to my right and see that Roc has taken a seat beside me with two cups in his hand. He hands me one and we return our attention back towards the floor.

Taylor: She does, and thanks for the drink.

Roc: No problem, I thought you would be thirsty after all the running you did to put this whole thing together.

Taylor: (Laughs) Yes Lord.

Roc: Can I –

He was interrupted by Myles getting back on the microphone and welcoming the married couple to speak.

Myles: Everyone give it up for Mr. and Mrs. Lopez!

Applause is the only thing heard as we watch Ray and Shay grab the microphones from Myles and start the traditional wedding thanks that the bride and groom give.

Shay: We hope that everyone is having a great time and would like to thank each one of you for being a part of this milestone in our lives.

Ray: And for the gifts and money too.

Wedding Guests: (Laughs)

Only Ray!

Ray: But seriously thank you all. Can we get a hand for everyone that took part in making this day a huge success.

They called the names of everyone from the pastor to the cooks and waiters and bridesmaids and groomsman.

Shay: We would love to give special thanks to someone who without her none of this would have happened.

Ray: Can we give a big hand to my best friend Taylor!

At that moment cheers filled the room and spot light fell on me as Ray approached me with his hand offered to me.

Ray: May I have this dance?

He led me to the floor while Love Faces blasted through the speakers.

Ray wrapped his arms around me as we started to dance, and for a minute it felt like we were the only two people on Earth.

That was until Ray ruined the moment by opening his mouth.

Ray: You’re a really great friend you know that right?

Taylor: (Picks head up off his shoulder) So I’ve been told.

Ray: Forreal you basically planned and organized this whole wedding. And not once did you try to interfere or ruin my relationship with Shay because of the feelings you had. So thanks.

Taylor: It’s no problem at all Ray. What would you do if you didn’t have friends that are willing to help you out?

Ray: Exactly, where would I be without you?

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.  Roc and Shay approaches us as the song fades into All Gold Everything.

Leave it to Ray to play Trinidad James at his wedding. 

Roc: Do you mind if we switch partners?

Ray: Not at all bruh.

I watched as he grabbed Shay by the hand as they went to talk to a table full of guest.

Taylor: I don’t see how we are supposed to dance to this song.

Roc: True, only Ray would pick this song. But it’s kind of hot in here, why don’t we go outside for a minute.

Taylor: Yeah come on.

I grabbed his hand and lead him out the doors that lead to the pond that next to the wedding venue.  It gleamed under the moon light while the remaining swans and ducks peacefully across the water.

 We stand in front of it just taking in the view when two ducks waddle up in front of us with four little ducklings following behind them.

Taylor: Aww that is too adorable. There like a little family.

Roc: That’s going to be us soon.

Taylor: What does that supposed to mean?

Roc: It’s no use trying to hide my feelings any longer. I love you and want you to be my Mrs. Right but I know that you probably think of me as just the Roc from back home but-

Taylor: I would love to.

Roc: Would love to what?

Taylor: BE your girlfriend.

Roc: Be my- really and it was that easy.

Taylor: (Laughs) I guess so.

Roc: You got over here sweating and worrying that you would say no and –

Taylor: (Kisses Roc)

Roc: Aye I love the way you shut me up.

Taylor: Ha and there will be more where that came from if you act right. But anyway lets get back in there so we can see Ray before he leaves for his honeymoon.

Roc: (Grabs her hand) Yes ma’am!

I loved the beginning of this chapeter but thought the ending was horrible but anyway: Aww so eveyone is happy right? Or are they

1. will taylor be happy with roc?

2. will ray be happy with shay?

3.  is taylor truely over ray?

4. still no idea who raven is to roc?

5. how will prod react to roc and taylor's relationship?

6. where is prince at? does he have secret feelings for taylor?

7. is this how the book ends?!

BTW LOVE THE COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAP ESPECIALLY @LILDIAMOND YOUR COMMENTS WERE LONG AND DEEP IN THOUGHT THANKS SO MUCH HUN AND EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS ON EVERY CHAP. SHOUT OUT TO @I_JUST_STEPHIE, @YUH_GURL_RANDI, @ IREPLEFTEYE ! I SEE YA'LL TOO