Parties Part 1: Girls night out

Taylor’s POV

(Ring Ring)

Taylor: Hello?

??: Hey Taylor.

Ughh nice being woken up by the most annoying thing on earth, first the boys now this.

Taylor: Hey Shay whatcha need?

Shay: Nothing just calling to tell you that we will be at your house in an hour. We decided to go to diner before the club.

Taylor: An hour but it’s still morning.

Shay: Umm no actually its 7:00. Have you been sleep this whole time?

Taylor: Apparently I was more tired than I thought.

Shay:  And it’s all my faults since you have been busy focusing on my wedding. But that will all be over tomorrow because I will officially be Mrs. Rayan Lopez!

Don’t remind me.

Taylor: Yep it takes a lot to plan a wedding.

Shay: Or maybe you’re tired from sleeping in a house with Roc.

What this hoe talking about this time.

Taylor: What do you mean?

Shay: I’ve seen Ya’ll and I definitely ship Ya’ll together.

I don’t even like Roc like that. Or do I? But it’s none of this trick’s business either way.

Taylor: Oh really.

Shay: Yes that would be so cute together and Ya’ll can go on double dates with me and Ray. Omg this would be so fun.

Why does she think that I actually like her? Can she sense the IDGAF attitude that I am using right now? I guess tricks aren’t that smart.

Taylor: Yea sure that would be super fun!

Shay: IKR but I’m going to go so you can get ready. We are going to have so much fun tonight because tomorrow I will tied down.

Taylor: Yep well bye Shay.

I hang up before she can say bye. I don’t like that girl I mean she never gave me a reason to not like her besides the fact that she is engage to Ray. And that’s more than enough to make me hate her… right?

I do my hygiene routine and look through my closet for something that is right to wear to the club and dinner.  I finally decide on a short black dress that has slits on the arms and sides and rhinestone flats.  I don’t see how you can get turnt in a club when you are wearing six inch heels.

I get dress, curl my hair and grab my phone and keys and Shay pulls in my drive way. I walked out to her car and see that her sisters are already in the car. I get in the back and lucky Randi in sitting back there too. I glad it wasn’t Stephanie I don’t get a good feeling about her either.

Shay: Hey Taylor

Taylor: Hey Ya’ll

Randi: You ready to turn this club out?

Stephanie: I know I am I need to find me a man with long pockets.

Randi: Long pockets?

Stephanie: If he got long pockets then he must have a big wallet.

Shay: (Laughs) Really

Stephanie: Yeah girl got to get me a man with the bands.

 Yep I knew she was a hoe but a gold digger too.

 After twenty minutes of riding and pointless conversations, we pull into The Grande Capri. We must be at the wrong place. I mean even with my salary I couldn’t afford to pay for four people and buy a nice dinner. But then it hits me, she’s using Ray’s card to pay for this. She has to be, I mean how much does a medical record analyst make?

We have dinner and of course Stephanie orders only the most expensive item on the menu while me and Randi try to shy away from the “golden items”. She must be thinking the way I am about this being paid for with Ray’s money. 

Shay: Stephanie hurry up we still have to get to the club and get home in time to get enough sleep before the wedding tomorrow.

Stephanie: I’m trying just let me finish this cake.

Randi: I don’t see how you are going to be able to dance with all that food in you.

Stephanie: All they got to do is show me the bands and I will dance!

Taylor: (Laughs)

Shay: Taylor should know about that. You should have seen the way she was dancing on Roc the last time we went to the club.

Randi: (Gasps) Taylor I didn’t know you were like that.

Taylor: I’m not. (Laughs)

Stephanie: I know I would be. Aye have you seen Roc! Man the things I would do to him if I ever got the chance.

Shay: Steph I don’t know what I’m going to do with you.

Stephanie finally finishes eating and the check comes while she and Randi are in the restroom.  I lean over to Shay trying to get a look at the price. I was too far to see the whole price but I saw at least three zeroes and a nine and that was definitely Ray’s name on the card. Damn Ray is going to freak when he sees this charge on his cards. But it’s his fault should have never given her his card. And besides he’s going to have to deal with this now since they’re getting married.

It’s a little after nine when we arrive at the club and it’s already packed wall to wall with people. We show the bouncer our i.ds and enter the doors to The Zone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We’ve been in the club for hours and ever since we got here Stephanie has been on the floor the only time she gets off is when someone offers to buy her a drink and even then she just takes the money and gets back to dancing. This trick thinks she is slick.

I’ve danced with a couple guys but I’m not really feeling the club scene tonight. I walk to bar and get a drink when I see a crowd of people gathering around someone. I bet there’s a couple trying to fuck out there on the dance.  That happens …. often.

The crowd breaks apart enough for me to see Shay all upon a dude twerking and bootying him down. The hell does she not that she is getting married in less than 24 hrs.

??: That’s Justin.

I turn around to face the bartender that served me. A nice black girl with red bangs her name tag read Tiffany.

Taylor: What?

Tiffany: I saw you looking at that dude that’s dancing with that girl. His name is Justin Combs. He’s a stripper at the club down the street.

Taylor: Really.

Tiffany: Yea but I advise you to stay away from him he comes here every weekend leave with women but come back later without them.

Taylor: Thanks for the advice.

Tiffany: No problem.

She takes my empty glass and goes to serve another thirsty customer. Even after this conversation Shay is still dancing on this Justin niqqa. All I know is that she is not leaving with him anywhere. As much as I don’t like her I’m not going to let her hurt Ray like that.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT DO YA"LL THINK OF SHAY. SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMMENTING SAYING THAT TAYLOR SHOULDNT JUDGE SHAY. BUT HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR CRUSH WAS MARRYING ANOTHER WOMAN? AND WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN ATL WITH THE BOYS??? :) UPDATES TO COME SOON !!!

PIC OF SHAY ON SIDE PLAYED BY KEKE PALMER.