12

Beyoncé opened the door to their hotel room with one hand and used the other to hold Onika up. They had no problem taking each other's clothes off. They were already tired from the foreplay but they both knew that this was just the beginning of their night.

Onika
After I took off my pants Beyoncé quickly took off my shirt and threw it across the room. She pushed me back so that I fell on the bed and pinned my hands above my head. She began to kiss along my collar bone.

"Mm baby," I moaned. She kissed down my chest then to my stomach.

"Stop teasing."

"I'll take as long as I want, lift up." I raised my hips high enough for her to take off my underwear. She pulled them down with her teeth causing me to moan loudly. The funny thing was she hadn't even really touched me yet. She widely spread my legs, and slowly ran her tongue from the back to the front. I moaned even louder.

"Relax Nika, I haven't even started anything yet." She kissed my inner thighs before feasting on my sensitive flesh. I arched my back and tangled my fingers in her hair. She sucked at my clit harshly. I tried to slide up a bit but she gripped my thighs pulling me back down.

"Don't run." She slid her tongue into my hole, pumping it in and out. She stopped doing that a pulled at my clit with her teeth. She started tracing her name into me then went back to licking.

"Fuck, I'm close." She picked up her pace, licking around my walls. I closed my eyes tightly as my body started to shake. My juices began to leak out of me and she caught them all in her mouth. She cleaned me up then came and laid next to me. I caught my breath then laid on my side.

"My turn daddy." She raised an eyebrow at me and just nodded. I skipped all the teasing because I know she hates that. I went straight to her boy shorts and pulled them down. I kissed her V muscle and I heard her groan. This should be fun.

The next day

I woke up to a loud banging on the door.

"Can you not read the fucking do not disturb sign?!" I yelled.

"Swear jar!" I chuckled at the tiny voice that yelled back at me.

"That doesn't count Brooklyn!" I got up and slipped on some shorts and one of Bey's hoodies.

"Stop all that damn yelling."

"Swear jar mama!" She looked over at me and groaned. She got up and put some sweatpants on.

"I said damn little girl. That doesn't count."

"How can she hear us?"

"I don't know. Take the sheets off the bed."

"I'm not dumb. I know." Bey pulled the sheets off the bed while I answer the door. The babysitter stood there annoyed.

"Why are you looking so upset?"

"I've been knocking at this door for-"

"Two minutes. Don't start."

"Congratulations Nicki."

"Thank you, Kayla." She pulled me into a hug dropping her arms right above my waist. Bey walked over to us and pulled us apart and then grabbed my chin and kissed me deeply. She slapped my ass and then grabbed it making me moan in her mouth. She pulled away and smirked at me.

"It's soft, you don't have to touch it."

"Can we look now?" Jayden asked. I looked down and smiled. Both him and Brooklyn had their eyes closed.

"Yes."

"Mama, are you done?"

"Yes baby boy, I just had to prove my point."