11

Onika
"Brooklyn do want some help?"

"No, mommy. I want to do it myself." I sat back and watched her struggle to keep her hair out of her hot chocolate.

"It was your mother's bright idea to take a vacation in the winter

"It was your mother's bright idea to take a vacation in the winter."

"And it was your mommy's bright idea to go along with it." I looked at Beyoncé and she winked at me causing me to blush and look down.

"What does that mean?" Brooke asked.

"What does what mean?"

"That thing your cheeks do almost every time mama looks at you. It happens to mine too when it's cold outside."

"Oh, you mean when I blush?"

"I guess. Why does it happen?"

"When your mama looks at me and does little cute things that give me butterflies make me blush."

"I want a butterfly!"

"Ok, Jayden are you ready?"

"When are we going back home?"

"I've never met a kid that wanted to go home in the middle of a vacation."

"Maybe it's because we haven't gone to Disney yet."

"Mommy, can you have another baby?"

"Jay, Why do want me to have another baby?"

"I want a brother."

"Aww, my box is closed for business."

"Mama?"

"My box was never open."

"What's a box?" He asked.

"Something that only girls have and before you ask Brooklyn, only special people can open the box."

"Mama, can you open mommy's box? I really want a little brother."

"I'll see what I can do papa."

"Keep playing around my box and you won't be getting in it at all," I whispered in Bey's ear. She nodded and turned to face me.

"We'll see when that box is dripping wet or when you're begging me to touch it." I squirmed in my seat a little. She licked her lips and leaned in closer.

"Kind of like it is now." She kissed my cheek and put her hand in my pants. I guess she doesn't care that both of our kids are watching.

"Mama, what are you doing?"

"Just proving to your mommy that I'm right."

"That's not how I prove to Jay I'm right."

"It's the adult way."

"Oh okay."

\•|

"Baby I'm going to the bathroom."

"Okay, I'm taking the kids to the castle. Meet us there?"

"Sure." After I waited in the long ass bathroom line, used the bathroom and washed my hands I went to go find Bey. Surprisingly it didn't take me a long time to find her because she was standing right in the front of the castle. She looked very nervous.

"What's wrong."

"Umm, nothing."

"Don't lie to me, Giselle."

"Okay so I know it's not the most romantic place, but it's the only place I could get our kids to want to go to. You always wanted to know how Disney looked when it snowed and I figured if I did this you would remember it better." She got down on one knee.

"What are you doing? Get up baby."

"Wait. I was never good at the whole romantic thing so I don't have anything sentimental to say to that'll make you cry but I have this expensive ass ring and two spoiled ass kids." Brooklyn and Jayden and stepped from behind her holding two papers.

"Flip your paper papa." Jayden flipped his paper and it said marry.

"Okay, flip your paper little mama." Brooklyn flipped her paper and it said me with a question mark. Oh, I get it: Marry me?

"Yes or no?"

"Mommy say yes," Brooke whispered to me as if she wasn't standing next to her other mother.

"Let me think about it for a minute." Beyoncé's smile turned into a frown and Brooklyn looked at me like I had just betrayed her.

"I'm playing baby. Yes."

She rolled her eyes at me then got up and slipped the ring on my finger then kissed me very passionately.

"This ring is beautiful baby."

"I'm glad you like it. You know I'm not with the whole jewelry thing."

"Mama said that someone else would have to watch us tonight if you said yes

"Mama said that someone else would have to watch us tonight if you said yes. Is that true?"

"Yes, Brooklyn."

"Are you going to get your adult gift?"

"Yes, baby boy."

"So does that mean your box is going to open?"

"Where'd you learn this from?"

"Mama told us about the adult gift part. I just thought about the other part." I didn't have anything to say to that so I just nodded.

"Don't think I'm going to forget about that stunt you pulled up tonight."

"I was just playing daddy."

"That's your problem now. You always playing."

_____
Short but overdue update.

Any predictions?

Excuse any mistakes!