8

Beyoncé
"Are you dumb? Are you fucking stupid?" I asked.

"I'm telling you the truth." I groaned and sat down.

"If I believed you do you think we would be in this situation?" He didn't answer.

"Look Chris, I think you're greatly mistaken. I already know the truth. I know what happened. The quicker you stop acting like an idiot, the quicker we both can leave."

"So if hypothetically speaking if I did, what would happen?"

(It deadass took me twenty minutes to figure out how to spell hypothetically)

"I should call the police but I won't. I have something way better in plan."

"I didn't admit to anything."

"You know you're a shitty liar. You can't lie to someone who already knows the truth."

"I'm not sure if I know what you mean."

"You don't have to." I slid my tongue over the razor blade in my mouth, making it move. I got up and walked behind him. I took the blade out and drug it down his cheek.

"Now you want to tell me the truth?"

"If you already what happened then why do you want me to say it so bad?"

"I just hoped that your last words would be something remotely truthful."

"You're not going to kill me, are you?"

"I am. See I'm truthful."

"This isn't a joke."

"I'm not laughing." I slid the blade down his other cheek, causing him scream. He got up and pushed me into the corner.

"So were aggressive?" He tilted his head and smirked.

"Don't make me have to box you up like a nigga."

"Since you want to be a nigga, let's go."

"I don't have to 'want' to be a nigga, I can convince your girl that I am one. A real one at that."

"I have a new girlfriend now."

"Oh trust me, I know." He pushed me and I pushed him back.

"I'm not your mother you can't just push me." I pulled my gun from my waist and pointed it at him. He backed away and put his hands up.

"Do I look like the fucking police? Put your hands down, damn."

"Can we just get this over with?"

"Usually I make that decision."

"I know but I'm a get 'straight to the point' type of person."

"Just walk," I told him.

"What?"

"Leave."

"You're not going to kill me?"

"Nah, just leave." He shrugged and turned around. I let him make it halfway to the door then I shot him.

"This nigga really fucking thought." I pulled out my phone and called Chance.

"Wassup?" He answered on the fourth ring.

"Hey, I need a favor."

"Nope."

"I didn't say it yet."

"I just got home."

"Now you know how I feel sometimes."

"Whatever it is, I'm not doing it."

"Well I'm not going to leaving a dead body in the warehouse."

"Every single fucking time I look around you're looking someone Bey. I think you have a problem."

"He did something illegal."

"So you go back and do something even more illegal?"

"Are you trying to antagonize me?"

"No."

"It's probably that last time I'll kill anyway."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Ok," he hung up and I ran my hands down my face. I really hope I'm making the right decision here.

|•|

When I got home Nicki was already here sitting on the couch with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon.

"Having fun?" I asked sitting next to her.

"I think I'll have a lot more now that you're here."

"Ok, if you absolutely had to pick an island to spend the next two weeks in an island, which one would you pick?"

"Turks and Caicos."

"You sure?"

"I'm like 75 percent sure."

"You're the indecisive type so I need you to be one hundred percent on this."

"Yes."

"You positive?"

"Yes, damn Beyoncé. You're getting on my last fucking nerve."

"Ok," I shrugged getting up.

"No. I'm sorry." I groaned and sat back down.

"These hormones got me about to tie your little ass up and fuck some sense into you."

"You promise?" I laughed and pulled her closer to me, kissing her forehead.

"I have a doctors appointment soon."

"Ok."

"Are you coming?"

"I wouldn't miss it."

"Good." She pecked my lips.

"Now go pack your bags."

"For what?"

"Turks and Caicos of course."

___
Should Nicki have a girl or a boy?

Short, I know but give me ideas.

Excuse any mistakes!