Chuckling evilly started too take off my clothes, when I heard a low groan come from the other side of the door.

I gasped sliding too the wall for a closer listen, another low groan escaped her lips.

Peeking in the mirror I saw she had her leg up with the shower head in her hand, my mouth feel open she was masturbating with the shower head.

"Lauren" she moaned pulling her lip between her teeth. I closed my eyes taking a moment too thank god for every thing in that bathroom.

Quickly stripping my clothes off until I was completely naked, pushing the door open un noticed she moaned my name again pathetically.

I slid in the shower behind her bitting my lip at the sight before me.

My gorgeous wife pleasuring herself while moaning my name, life couldn't get any better.

"Lauren" she moaned again causing her head too fall back.

I examined her, pregnancy made her tits and ass bigger, bitting my lip as I send the back oh her.

The last time we had real sex was out honey moon seven months ago.

"Laurennnn" she whined as her legs became weak.

"I'm here baby" I said catching her as she falls back into my arms.

She gasped turning her head around too me.

But was quickly distracted by the water still applying pressure too her clit.

I took the liberty of replacing the water with my hand causing her too moan bitting her lip.

"Did you get those pictures baby?" I asked sliding my fingers all throughout her.

"Mhhhm" is all she could say guiding my hand where she wanted it.

"Did you like what you saw?" I asked sliding my fingers up too her throbbing soaking clit.

"Mmmm, so much baby" I she said closing her eyes.

"That was only for you baby" I bit my lip rubbing three fingers over her center.

She squirmed gasping, "I know baby, I saw it had too release some pressure" she muttered out pathetically.

"Oh is that what you call my nudes making you so wet you had too come masturbate?" I chuckled speeding my rotations up.

"I love you so much baby" she said trying too hold her self up.

"I love you too" I said squirming as her ass pushed against my throbbing center.

I pushed my three fingers around her core slowly letting her they and grip the shower door.

"Baby please" she begs moving my hand down too her soaking wet hole.

"Any thing for you my love" I whisper inserting two fingers inside of her.

She moans loudly letting her head fall back on my shoulder.

I bite my lip pulling my fingers out and licking her lubricant off.