She's about to enjoy her lunch when her eyes meet Mina's. Chaeyoung's petrified, Mina's staring at her from far for a while. Suddenly, she smiles, waves her hand, beckoning Chaeyoung to join them. And Chaeyoung nervously nods, shoving her lunch and approaching the group.

She arrives at their side with a foolish grin on her face, while the other three are staring at her.

"Hi," she greets awkwardly.

Unexpectedly, the girl with a long brown hair suddenly smiles warmly. Her bunny teeth is pretty apparent. "Hi, there," she greets back. She looks kind and nice, while the other one with her short hair is staring at Chaeyoung coldly.

"Who's this cute girl, Mina?" asks her, glancing at Mina, waiting for a name from Mina's mouth. Mina, on the other side, smiles sheepishly. "She's my new roomie, Son Chaeyoung."

"Ohh, your new roommate," the girl nods eagerly. "Hey, there. Take a seat, please."

Chaeyoung grins. "Thanks," she sits beside Mina. Before her, there're two girls who look so different. One of them looks warm and kind, while the other one looks cool and boyish, her eyes are sharp and her hair is short.

The bunny girl offers her hand. "I'm Nayeon," she smiles. "And this one is stupid Jeongyeon."

The short hair girl nods coolly, managing her cold expression. This Nayeon then rolls her eyes, then giving Jeongyeon her best punch, landing it on Jeongyeon's upper arm.

"Aw!" she shrieks. "The hell?!"

"Be kind, you airhead!" Nayeon huffs. "She's Mina's roomie!"

Jeongyeon exhales loudly. "Sorry," she smiles thinly towards Chaeyoung. "Nice to meet you, small bean."

"Is that really your way to greet someone, Jeong?"

"What?" Jeongyeon shrugs. "It's true that she's small like a bean."

"Guys, please," Mina fastly interrupts the bicker. Nayeon and Jeongyeon stop, but Nayeon lands another punch on Jeongyeon's arm once again. Not as hard as before, so Jeongyeon just exhales loudly again.

Chaeyoung feels a nudge from Mina. "Sorry. They fight almost every day and everywhere."

Chaeyoung nods. "That's fine, though. And, nice to meet you too, guys."

Jeongyeon takes a brief glance over Chaeyoung, and then she starts feeding herself again. Nayeon, is really the opposite. The girl's leaning her chin over her palm, elbow against the table.

"Geez, Mina. She's cuter that I thought."

Chaeyoung chokes at this. She dryly coughs few times, and then eyes the latter.

"Excuse me?"

"Oops, sorry," Nayeon pretends like she just said something forbidden. "Mina told us about you before. Like a lot."

"Nayeon, please," Mina latches her from continuing the talk.

And that only makes Chaeyoung gets more curious about it.

"Mina told us that you're so-"

"Nayeon," Mina firmly stops the latter. Nayeon just shrugs, stopping the talk, left Chaeyoung curious with the rest sentences. And so, she turns her head to Mina, smirking.

"You were talking about me, Mina?" Chaeyoung bluntly asks. Mina bites her lip, got caught. "Well, not that much. I just told them that I have a new roommate."

"No. You actually said like this. 'Guys, I have a new cute roomie'."

"Geez, Nayeon. Stop it," Jeongyeon kinda slams her fries, eyeing Nayeon sharply like she warns the latter. "Could you please stop it? Don't you see Mina's embarrassed?"