Chapter 55

Pic of Amber and Lucy
I run my hand over my face. I'm due any day and I don't think I've ever been more swamped in pack work. Luna there's another Alpha saying he needs to speak with you should I let him in? A pack warrior asks. Yeah why not have someone lead him to my office
Yes Luna Minutes later a Alpha comes in. "Hello Mrs. Summers I'm Alpha Dodge Ford and I need to talk to you about my mate." He says.
"Take a seat Mr. Ford and please call me Blaze." He takes a seat.
"My mate pregnant Amber ran away with our four year old son Sam. I just really want them to come home." He tells me. "Let me go talk to her and I'll be back in a few minutes."
I get up and walk to Ambers room. I knock and walk in. She's feeding Lucy her infant daughter while Sammy watches cartoons. "Your mates here and he's not going to leave without you." She almost drops Lucy. I grab Lucy from her arms and put her in her crib. "I don't want to go back he's horrible he slept around while I was pregnant with Lucy." She starts crying. "I have an idea and you may not like it." She nods as if to say what is it. "Leave Sammy here and I'll raise him to be an Alpha. Say he was killed by rouges and you and Lucy barley made it." She starts crying even harder.
"You'll raise him until he's eighteen and then you'll send him back. I want yearly visits here if I can." She goes over to Sammy. "Sammy you know mommy loves you right." He nods. "I have to go but you'll stay here with Auntie Blaze." His little face crumples and he starts saying he doesn't want her to go. "Baby I'm sorry I really am but Lucy and I have to leave. I don't want to leave you either." She hugs him and starts packing. Mali can you come to Ambers room please
Be there soon Luna
"Mali's coming to watch Sammy." I tell her, no sooner than I said that we heard a knock on the door and Mali's head pokes in. I quick tell her what's going on. Mali hugs Amber then goes to play with Sammy. "You ready?" I ask.
She nods and we start to walk down to the office. We get there and I'm carrying Lucy. She takes a deep breathe then she opens the door. He stands up. "Where's Sam?" He asks.
"We were attacked by rouges not far outside the border of this pack. Sammy was killed as Blaze here showed up. I had a daughter not long after that." She says and motions to Lucy who's playing with my ear. They talk for a little while longer then head out to leave. I hug Amber and hand her Lucy. I watch them drive away until they are out of view.

 I watch them drive away until they are out of view

Pic of Sammy