🃏 Visit From A Penguin 🃏

🃏 Visit From A Penguin  🃏

© Copyright

♦♦♦♦♦♦

I sat there on my bed watching the sun slowly go up and day life in Gotham start up. I watched drunk people sleep and homeless people beg for money and food.

Gotham city was truly amazing if you counted out all the horrible crime. It was always busy. The environment felt good, but you always had to watch you're back because anything could happen.

Like for example, getting kidnapped by a crazy criminal and get you're mind split open and sent to insanity.

"Why the long face Miss Wayne?" I heard a voice speak out. I looked to see Alfred coming in with a duster.

"Mr. Alfred how many times do I have tell you that you can call me Daisy? I smiled nicely. Alfred smiled. "I prefer to be nice to a young lady. Manners always come first. Remember that Miss Daisy." I rolled my eyes at his niceness.

"You should get ready. I think you should go and enjoy this beautiful day. It's to nice to miss out. You've been trapped in the dark dusty room for a  week." Alfred said as he pick up my plate from last night.

I bit my lip as he walked out. He was right. It was nice out and I didn't want to miss it. Slowly I got up and went to the closet.

Tapped to the door was a small note.

Hey Daisy, I'll be gone for a while now. I'm doing something important. See you later. Love you. :)

I sighed and crumbled up the note and threw it away. My heart doesn't beat all that fast like it did for Josh's notes.

I opened my closet and picked out an outfit. I picked out some jeans, a white t shirt, a light brown jacket. Some heels and watch, glasses, and my purse.

After taking a quick, but good shower I got out and got dressed up. After my good make over from the sad days I was ready to leave.

I left grabbing an apple and a quick nod to Alfred I left. I went past people and nicely said hello.

I walked down the sidewalk ignoring everyone. But I did stop to give two homeless couple some money. Hey my uncle is rich, so why not.

I was walking when I found this cute little park. Kids were running around and people were either talking, having a picnic, or walking their dogs.

I smiled and I sat on the bench. The trees were swaying and flowers were slowly falling. The perfect spot. I sat down and got my phone out.

I plugged my ear buds in and put on my favorite song by Tøp, Doubt.

I was singing to myself  when the sudden change in  winds started. The air became colder and thick. The kids stopped playing and some cried.

Some people hurriedly left. I sat there confused. I looked around and I saw the park was empty. I instantly stood up and grabbed my purse.

But a strong sweaty hand grabbed my wrist. I pulled and looked up. Instantly my blood ran cold. In front of me was a tall burly man. I whimpered as his hold got harder and stronger. I knew I couldn't fight against him because he could kill me with a single snap.

"I told you not to hurt her you goon!" A voice spoke out. It a little high and annoying. The man stopped squeezing my arm and I breathed out. I looked around to see no one was in sight.

"Ain't no sense in trying to get away because I'll have my men hunt you down." I looked to the said and I saw a short man who was limping slightly. He had rugged black hair that needed serious grooming. He had a black suit and a skinny cane.