Next Wedding?

"Do you Min Yoongi take Kim Jennie as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest recites.

"I do," Yoongi replies with no hesitation as he stares at the woman he will spend the rest of his life with. I felt my eyes sting, happiness practically glowing from my body. Apart from the happiness came sadness. Will I ever find the one I love?

"And do you Kim Jennie, take Min Yoongi as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!" Jennie replies, a little too enthusiastically. Chuckles could be heard through the church, the audience finding Jennie's cuteness amusing. I join in, finding it adorable as well. Typical Jennie, even at her wedding day.

A blush came across Jennie's face, embarrassed by her outburst. I catch a glimpse of a smile slowly making its way to Yoongi's face.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest announces. After the last word left his mouth, Yoongi immediately grabbed Jennie's waist to pull her into a kiss. Cheers could be heard, and I smirk, now having something to tease Yoongi with.

"Aish, Yoongi is head over heels for her," a slightly taller brown haired man mutters beside me. I turn towards him, surprise painted across my expression as I didn't recognize him.

"I can say the same for Jennie," I say shyly as I wasn't very comfortable around men, "I would know."

He turned towards me, acknowledging that he heard what I said. He slowly moved an inch away from me, letting out a nervous laugh in the process. "Haha, I never thought he would find someone suitable for him," a pause as he stopped moving, "but I guess everyone has that person." I smile, not knowing what to say. As I stood there, a baby could be heard bawling right behind me. I turned around, my gaze finding the Kim family.

"Aigoo, our little Yun is upset," cooes a black haired woman, who I noticed right away was Jisoo. The man next to her was her husband, Jin, "she was so quiet until now."

"I'll take her, she's a Papa's girl anyways. Even our own daughter can't resist my charms," Jin boasts. I hold back a laugh, amused by Jin's confidence. 

  "Oh Jin, why do I love you," Jisoo jokes while laughing, "Yun you're going to Papa now," she cooes.

  I turn back, a small smile plastered on my face.  Oh how I wish I could have a family like that someday. 

  "Jennie threw the bouquet!" 

  "Whose next?"

  I look up to see a bouquet of roses going directly for me.  I blink once, and the bouquet lands on my arms.

  "Who is it?  Who is it?"

  "Ah, it's Chaeyoung!"

  I blush, not used to the attention.  A nervous chuckle escapes out of my mouth as I scan the area around me, noticing that everyone- literally everyone, was staring at me. 

  "Everyone, let's not stare at Chaeyoung too much," Jennie says, breaking the silence, "we know she's not used to this," she continues while smiling at me, "although the bouquet did end up with her."

  "Don't expect a wedding too soon," I joke while trying to calm myself. 

  "Oh, but I'm expecting one soon Chae," a blonde haired female shouted, who I immediately recognized as one of my close friends, Lisa. 

  "Maybe Jungkook?"  A light brown haired man called out, who I assume was Taehyung, Lisa's boyfriend, from the pitch of his voice, "I heard that he would attend the wedding because Yoongi threatened to kill him if he didn't."

  "Hyung!"

  "Lisa!" I whine, despite being in public.  I turn towards the man next to me, realizing he was Jungkook based on what Taehyung said, "You're Jungkook?"

  "Haha, yes I am," he scratches the back of his neck nervously, which I found adorable for reasons I don't know, "and you're Chaeyoung?"

  "That's me," I say, a voice crack escaping.  Embarrassed, I quickly covered my mouth, turning red in the process.

  Jungkook had the nerve to laugh, "Still going through puberty?"  Too flustered to say anything, I just bobbed my head. 

  "Aigoo, and I thought this was supposed to be my wedding," Yoongi comments, bringing both Jungkook and I back to reality.  I quickly turn away from Jungkook, my face beet red.  I glance at Jungkook from the corner of my eye, by accident, and then realize that it was a mistake.  He was staring right into my soul.  Oh dear.

  "I guess the next wedding isn't too long from now," Lisa announces with a smirk.

A/N - Please forgive my grammar, or any other problems with this story. I also apologize for the inaccuracy of the wedding scenes. I didn't really bother researching, so I went with what I already knew. I'm also not the best at writing, but it's fun so- Anyway, if you guys have any requests for a specific Rosekook one shot, please comment!  I'll try to get a chapter out right away, and have it as close as possible to the request~
NOTE: EDITS AND PICTURES ARE NOT MINE, CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL PERSON