"Alright, sweetie."

I went to my bathroom and washed my face. Once I finished I joined my family for dinner.

*Your POV*

I went downstairs for dinner, taking in everything that happened earlier with Gabe and Kevin. I was picking at my food until my dad asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing dad, just not hungry." I said, with a weak smile.

"You may go upstairs and rest if you don't feel well, sweetie." My dad, said. I smiled warmly and excused myself from the table. I plopped myself on the bed and sighed. The kiss that me and Gabe had just didn't feel right. I felt guilty once Kevin saw me and Gabe kiss. Wait why do I feel guilty, Kevin's not even my boyfriend, I thought. I shook my head and started doing my leftover homework.

*Next Day*

I slung my bag over my shoulder and started heading home. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and turned myself around, finding myself face to face with Gabe.

"Hey babe, how are you today." Gabe asked.

"Nothing, just going to stay home since my parents left to a meeting for a week, in California." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Hey, wanna do something fun at my house?" Gabe asked me. I shook my head and started walking again.

"No, thanks. I have to go home." I said, but he caught me by my wrist.

"No, you're coming with me." Gabe growled, tightening his grip around my wrist. I tried to yank my arm away, but his grip was to strong.

"Gabe, let go!" I yelled, but he wouldn't budge.

"Not until you give me what I want from you!" He said, and pinned me to a wall. He started kissing and sucking at my neck, while I tried to get away. Tears sprang in my eyes as he stated ripping my clothes off. I kicked and punched, but nothing seemed to work.

"Help!! Help!! Help.." I yelled and whispered the last part. Gabe was thrown away from me and was on the floor. I looked to see who saved me from Gabe. Kevin. Kevin punched him multiple times until Gabe was unconscious. I slid down the wall and started sobbing, the thought that I was going to get raped. Warm arms wrapped around me securely, knowing it was Kevin, I clutched his shirt and sobbed. He kept on shushing me while stroking my hair, and kissed the top of my head. Once my sobbing quiet down he just held me in his arms.

"(Y/N) we need to get you cleaned up." Kevin said, while getting me up. I nodded and covered my exposed chest with my hands. Kevin noticed and took his jacket off and handed it to me. I gladly took it and wrapped it around myself. Kevin lead me to his car and I slipped in.

*Kevin's POV*

Once we got to my house I got (Y/N) cleaned up. I went to my sister's room and got out some clothes for (Y/N) to change out of.

"(Y/N) do you want some dinner?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck. She stared at me and finally nodded. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen and got the ingredients for spaghetti.

I was cooking until I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and saw (Y/N) looking at me. She blushed and looked down.

"Sorry, it smelled so good I had to come in here to see what you were cooking." She said, softly.

"Nah it's alright. Why don't you sit down on the counter and watch me cook." I say, while chuckling. She smiled and sat on the counter behind me.

"So, I heard you haven't been dating any girl." (Y/N) said, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I have my eyes set on someone special." I said, while putting in the tomato sauce in the spaghetti.

"Oh. I see." She said. I turned around and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Yeah, and I'm talking to her right now. She's beautiful, sweet, caring, and strong. I've loved her ever since I moved here in the middle school years. But I knew it was to good to be true." I whispered, caressing her cheek.

"Why don't your tell her how you feel right now." (Y/N) whispered, looking in my eyes and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I am, (Y/N) (Y/L/N) I love you so much, I don't want to lose. You've been the light in my heart and the girl of my dreams. Everyday I see you, you make me fall hard for you every passing minute. I love you." I said, and gently pressed my lips to hers. She kissed me back and I felt her smile under the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I pulled back and grinned.

"I love you, (Y/N). I've always had."

"I love you to." She said, then crinkled her nose. I heard a beeping noise come off and I turned to see the spaghetti burning.

"Oh crap!" I yelled and started panicking. I heard (Y/N) giggle and that made me smile in the situation we were in.

"I'll help lover boy." She said, and coughed. I laughed and nodded.

"I love you." I said, and pecked her cheek.

"I love you, too. Now lets get to cleaning."

*you decide the rest*