Chapter fourteen

Farkle's POV:

I walk behind the school, hoping that Charlie is here so I can talk to him.

Riley told me that him and his friends used to ditch class sometimes to go behind the school and smoke.

I see three guys leaning against a wall smoking their cigarettes and talking about something.

I walk towards them. They look at me with disgusted and confused looks.

"Which one of you is Charlie?" I ask in a stern tone.

The guy in the middle of the other two looks at me. "That's me."

He has long (to about his shoulders) brown hair, a lip ring and his eyes are somewhat red. He is wearing a red hoodie, ripped jeans, beaten up black sneakers.

He takes in another puff of his cigarette then blows the smoke in my face. I gag while they all laugh.

"What do you want nerd?" He asks.

I glare at him. "I want you to leave Riley alone"

He looks at me confused before glaring back at me. "You're that freak that left her. You know what, no. I'm not going to leave her alone. She loves m-"

"Actually, she loves me. Not you. It was never you. And you are going to leave her alone, or else."

He lets out a chuckle , "Or else what?"

"Or else you'd be screwing with the wrong guy. Just stay away from Riley, okay?" I tell him before turning on my heel and walking away.

I get back in my car and drive to Topanga's.