Birthday Wish

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Chloeeeeee! Happy birthday to you!" Chloe smirks as she thinks about her wish. She spots Max with a silly birthday hat on. The brunette smiles; beautiful white teeth showing. How would she look without the hat, and the clothes? The blue haired girls blushes at her thoughts and blows out the 24 candles.

"I can't believe my baby is 23!" Joyce squeezes her daughter. Chloe let's out a laugh. She catches Max's gaze again. Her blue eyes show something in them. Almost a lust, a desire. "Chloe, I forgot my present for you upstairs, will you come with me to get it?" Max winks as Joyce moves to the kitchen to start on supper. Chloe's body automatically stands and walks up the stairs with Max a little ahead. The girls walk in and Max shuts the door softly. Chloe blinks and she's shoved onto the bed. "M-Max?!" Chloe's voice is cut off by a grunt. Max moves on top of her. "Chloe Price." She whispers against the 23 year old's ear. "Step-Dad and Mom are down stairs." 

"Shh." The brunette caresses Chloe's lips with her one finger. Max leans hard onto Chloe, their breast push together. Chloe's lower half starts to follow along with Max's plan. Their lips connect by Max's command. Max's lips are as soft as a baby's bottom, but Chloe's are ripped from her picking at them. The other girl loves it though. Their passionate kiss soon turns into a make out session. Max suddenly pushes away and takes off her sweatshirt and then her salmon t-shirt. "Max~" Chloe trails off as she takes in Max's curves. The woman can't take it any more. Chloe reaches around Max's hips and pulls her close. The two rub against each other. Chloe reaches for Max's jeans. Max growls and starts sucking and licking Chloe's neck. The blue haired girl let's out the most beautiful noises. To Max anyway. "Maxine." Chloe pushes out. Max stops and glares at the woman. "Max, never Maxine." Max roughly pushes onto Chloe's thighs. She grunts again. She's losing, she should be the dominant one. Max forces her pants off. Chloe finally gives in and gives Max the top. Her fingers slip in and start at her clit. "F-fuck!" Chloe throws her arms back. Her excitement can't be contained. Her little party hats on her ta-tas are hard. Max went a little harder. Chloe's thigh muscles tensed up. "Max~!" It was hard for her to even speak. Chloe's lower area was tightening around Max's fingers. Chloe's back arched in the excitement/pain that was flowing through her body. Her buttox even tensed up. Her blue eyes filled with thrill. The thrill of- "Max! I-" All at once Chloe's body pushed out and she came onto Max's fingers. Max throws Chloe's shirt to the floor and she tumbles back on top of her. Max buries her head into Chloe's breast. Chloe's fingers tangle up in Max's hair. "Happy Birthday Chloe," she murmurs into her chest, "and maybe for your 24th I'll use my tongue~"