Rebel Love

Chloe's POV:

I cannot be falling in love with her. Imagine how much trouble she'll get in. I honestly don't know if her parents would support it. I mean if we'd fuck up she could always reverse time. My thoughts end as a few knocks at the window echo through my room. I jump up to see Max at the window. I smile and slide it open. She slips through and falls onto my desk. She chuckles as I grab on to her elbow. She looks up at me, and her face reddens.
"Uh, sorry." She says, removing her elbow from my grip. She hops down and plops onto my bed.
"So, whata wanna do?" I ask, smiling.

"Something fun!" 

"Like what?" 

"I don't know..." Max bit her lips, and I've never seen that before. Wonder what's on her mind. 

"We could watch a movie?"

"Go ape?" She chuckled. 

"Nah, forget about Warren."

"Oh, why?" She chuckled, standing up. 

"Because, it's just me, you, and an empty couch." I smiled, feeling the heat rise on my cheeks. 

"What do you wanna watch?"

"Why not some Doctor Who? I'll go geek for you." 

Max smiled and god, have I never loved it more. She linked her arm through mine, and we walked out of my room and down to the living room. 

Mom was working late shift at the dinner, and step-man was double checking the academy. 

Max bent over to turn on the T.V, and I couldn't help but stare. 

"Like what you see?" She asked, and shook her booty. 

"Wow, I found me my booty." We both chuckled. 

She sat beside me on the couch as the theme song started playing, and she hummed along. I smiled and stretched my legs, having them go over Max's knees. I watched as she looked at me in the corner of her eye. She quickly grabbed my feet and started tickling me. 

"STOP! MAXINE! STOP!" I screeched as she continued and I fell onto the ground, Max not far behind. 

We were on top of each other laughing until we nearly pissed ourselves. When the laughing stopped, that's when we realized what position we were in. My cheeks were a bright ass red, but Max's were a sun red. Instead of instantly getting up off each other, we slowly moved forward to each other. I was on my elbows and Max put her hands against my breast as our lips connected. This kiss was way better than that truth or dare bull shit, this kiss was real. Our lips still connected, she moved her hands down my body, down to the bottom of my tank top. 

"Max... I don't know if we should do this."

"Why not... Chloe are you okay?"

"I... are you even truly gay?"

"I am now." She replied and we started full on making out. She grabbed my hair, which pushed my beanie off my head. She pulled at my short, blue hair. I gasped at the slight pain, which gave her the opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled, until mine won, and pushed her's against the top of my mouth. We pulled back for air, and to slip our tops off. I loved the way her bra slightly showed the top of her soft breast. I smiled and pulled her up. She gasped and I pushed her against the wall, knocking a few pictures down. I held her hands above her head as our tongues battled once again. I released her tongue and I slid my mouth down to her neck. She moaned as my lips went across her smooth skin. I licked her neck, and found a sweet spot, then started sucking. She tried holding in a moan, which turned into a quiet breath against my face. I smirked as I continued sucking, but moved my hand to the button of her blue jeans. I snapped the button and moved my hand into her underwear. She stuttered something, but I couldn't hear it. I pulled my hand out and told her to lick my first to fingers, she obeyed. She looked so innocent and I loved it, but she also looked very fulfilled. I met her eyes and she met mine, "This may hurt, okay? Just stay with me Spider Max." I smiled, and she slightly nodded, but smiled. In a fast pace I stuck my fingers into her part. She moaned as I started fingering her. The noise was making my girl part tingle. I could feel the heat, and the moisture on my fingers; she was close. 

After she came, she covered her face. I removed my fingers and licked them, then I moved Max's hands from her face. 

"Why are you covering your face?" I tilted my head to the side. 

"Because, I was bi, but now I know I'm gay." She smirked, and grabbed my hand. 

"Good, and I'm glad Chloe Price changed that." I chuckled, and then dropped my hands. 

"Oh no, what's wrong?"

"I... I just can't over the fact how fucking amazing that was, but I'm going to be sore as fuck."

"Ah, Max Caulfield, you're lucky I was trained." 

"Oh, god, I don't even wanna know how."

"Yeah, I bet you don't, but if I would tell you, you could rewind."

"It doesn't work like that Chloe!" She chuckled, god that noise. 

"I know, I know, I was just fucking with you."

"And that, right there is why I love you." Those words were beautiful. 

"Well shit, I hella love you too Maxine Caulfield."