Classic Heavy X Classic Rogue - Not Safe

It was cold, even though he laid in bed, he couldn't help but shiver from the cold.

The heavy blankets did little to stop the 23 year old man from shivering from the cold.

The young man rolled over on his back, trying to get comfortable.

It was until he opened his eyes that the boy realized why he was cold.

The door to his room was wide open, as a figure stood there, watching him carefully.

The boys named Zor, didn't move, instead he pretended to be asleep, he knew the figure all too well.

The wide shoulders, the bulky outline of the figure, and the grin that seemed to glow in the dark.

Why couldn't it be someone else?

The door closed shut as the man much older than Zor stalked towards his bed. The bed immediately let out a loud creek as the figure got onto it.

He seemed to stop as the figure observed Zor, before continuing to get onto the bed.

Zor watched as their Heavy's face came into view, the moonlight casting perfect shadows on the Heavy's face as he smiled down at Zor.

Zor held his breath. Watching in silence as the Classic Heavy moved on top of him.

Zor was grabbed roughly by his wrists, being pulled up above his head, Zor froze when he let out a surprised yelp due to the pain in his wrists.

The Heavy above him froze, before grabbing Zor's chin, forcing him to look forward.

"Hello, little pup." The Heavy greeted, digging his nails into Zor's cheek, forcing him to open his mouth.

"A... ah..!" Zor shivered against the Heavy's cold, rough fingers that kept his mouth open as the other moved the thick blanket off of Zor's body, pulling Zor's head close to the Heavy's face, a sinister grin spreader across the Heavy's face as he kissed Zor roughly against the lips.

Zor's eyes widen as he watched the Classic Heavy kiss him roughly. Feeling the Heavy's tongue inside his mouth, moving around and exploring Zor's mouth, it just felt weird.

Zor twisted in his captors grip, whining loudly as he tried to close his mouth, trying to bite into the Heavy's tongue.

Once Zor remembered he still had his legs free, he kneed the Classic Heavy in the stomach, before bringing his other leg up to where his right knee hit his chest, pressing his right foot against the Classic's left shoulder, using his strength to push him away.

Zor yelled in surprise when his hands were yanked forward, falling off the bed with the Classic Heavy due to the fact that the Classic had a iron grip on his wrists.

Zor fell on top of the Classic Heavy's bulky chest, blushing a little once he realized that he was straddling the Heavy.

Zor tried to get up-trying to get away while the Heavy was still a bit dizzy from the fall, but his grip on Zor's wrists didn't let up.

Zor went to stand, hoping that he could still pull his hands free by standing up.

But to his dismay, the Classic Heavy gained himself and let go of Zor after seeing him pull roughly away from the Heavy, trying to get his hands free.

When the Classic let go, Zor went flying backwards, tripping over his own two feet before hitting his head on the corner of his nightstand, before falling to the floor and staying there.

The Classic Heavy went to stand, grabbing Zor by his shoulders and flipping him over on his stomach, Zor was too much in pain and dizzy to even know what was going on, even after the Heavy tied up Zor's wrist with a piece of cloth, attaching it to one of the legs of the nightstand before undressing Zor.

Zor's head was buzzing as he heard loud ringing coming from his ears, he felt numb as well, his head hurt and all he wanted to do was to fall asleep.

But, the Classic Heavy wouldn't allow it, as he pulled Zor's dark grey sweatpants down, along with his black boxers, and got on top of Zor, immediately thrusting himself into Zor roughly.

"Gah!" Zor screamed out loud, suddenly realizing what was happening to him, he was being raped, but he knew this wasn't the first time.

The way the Heavy acted-making sure he was asleep.

This bastards been fucking him in his sleep!

Zor tried to pull his hands away, but he soon found it his hands were unavailable.

He couldn't get his hands free without a nightstand falling on top of his head.

Tears began to form as the Heavy roughly grabbed a handful of Zor's hair, pulling roughly on his hair while thrusting as fast as possible into Zor.

Zor shook his head, begging and crying for the Heavy to stop, but his pleas only fell on deaf ears.

He knew none of the other teammates were gonna save him, no one messed around with the boss unless you want to be on his "fuck list".

So no matter how loud Zor screamed, no one will come to save him.

Zor felt helpless. He felt like a child again. Having a father who went missing and a mother who left you for your oldest brother, he remembered when that happened..

Just the next day a man found him and had his way with him. He was just around the age of 10 when that happened. He was almost raped everyday by different people since he lived on the bad side of town. It wasn't pretty.

He didn't even realize he zoned out until the Heavy smashed his face into the concrete floor before leaving the room after zipping up his pants and freeing Zor's wrists.

Zor just laid there, he didn't move for a solid minute, trying to hold back a sob, he reached up slowly for the thick and heavy blanket, managing to get a good grip on the blanket he pulled it off the bed, wrapping himself up, he began to cry loudly, finally letting himself cry. That all he needed to do.

All he needed to do was to cry and hope for the best tomorrow night.