Red Spy X Blu Fem!Chubbs!Pyro - My Boi a Spoi! (2)

The next day was a nightmare.

It seems no matter what happens to Kristin, she'll always have to go to battle.

Her leg was wrapped up tightly, she couldn't move it or run properly, and due to her leg she now has to stick to the Blu Engineers side the whole battle.

And that what she was doing now.

She sat against the Blu Engineer's dispenser, listening to the low whirling sound it made as she kinda dozed off.

"Spah sapping mah sentry!" The Blu Engineer yelled, startling Kristin as she stood up, looking around, she spotted Jerome cloaking himself a few feet away, "Well, what are ya waiting for? Get 'em!"

Kristin let out a muffled 'alright' as she chased after Jerome.

Letting out puffs of fire from her flamethrower, she checked around for awhile before coming across Chase laying on the ground, panting hard.

"Mph mph mmppphh?" Kristin asked as she crouched down to Chase, checking him out.

Chase immediately backed away, "Mph!" Chase brought up his scattergun, pointing it at Kristin's head, "Get 'ta 'ell away from me, ya freakin' snake!"

'Wait I'm not-' Kristin let out a surprised gasp as she felt a sudden force push her sideways.

'What the hell!?' She looked up to see that a red Demoman had snuck up behind her hand hit her over the head with a frying pan.

'Ow.. bastard!'

"Aye, Jerome, ye okay lad?" The red Demoman called, smiling at Chase.

'Wait, Jerome?'

Soon enough a wave of smoke covered Chases body, and in replacement of Chases body was Jerome's.

"Oui."

Jerome stood up, looking at Kristin, he pulled out his revolver, walking over to Kristin, he just pointed the gun at her, a frown on his face.

"It'll be best to stay still, monstre. Or else it'll hurt a lot." It was all he said as he fired the gun.

'Wait, isn't respawn turned off for today!?'

She didn't have time to react much because the bullet already went straight through her skull.

********

A loud gasp escaped between Kristin's lips. Her chest hurts, and it feels like her lungs were about to collapse.

She looked around quickly at her surroundings to find out she was still at her house with Jerome calmly sleeping at her side.

Tears began to form in her eyes.

'A monster..? Why would he call me that? I'm not a monster.. no, no.. that's a lie.. he cares about me! He loves me! He..'

Kristin covered up her face, shaking her head, and began to weep into her hands.

Her tears made her hands wet, she was shaking violently and slightly sobbing.

It was enough to wake up Jerome.

Jerome looked at Kristin, sitting up immediately when he saw her crying.

"Kristin?"

She looked at Jerome, a bit startled.

Jerome didn't say anything, he just extended his arms and let Kristin fall into his arms and cry into his chest.

"It's alright, Kristin." Jerome whispered, rubbing her back with one hand.

Jerome began to hum, rocking himself back and forth as if he was calming down a child that was afraid of the thunder outside or having a terrible nightmare about being left abandoned by their parents, to which he can't really complain. Kristin's mind is like a child. Only a child that has been abused for more than five years.

Jerome kissed Kristin's hair, letting the girl cry, he didn't mind it, after all if he didn't like Kristin he wouldn't even consider dating her, but he cares so deeply for her. All he wants is for her to live happily with him for the rest of her life.

Jerome noticed Kristin's crying calming down.

He didn't let her go however, he just held her there until he knew she wanted to be let go.

"Jerome.." Kristin whispered, her voice was now raspy from crying.

"Yes?" Jerome asked, looking down at Kristin, "Y.. you don't think I'm a monster, do you?"

Jerome was taken back by that question, "Kristin... why would you think this? I love you, and if I would've thought such a thing.. I don't think this relationship would've ever happened!" Jerome tiled Kristin's head up, staring her in the eyes, "I would never call you such a thing or accuse you of being a monstre." With that being said, Jerome gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Kristin rested her head on Jerome's chest, listening to his heart beat.

"I should've known you wouldn't think of me like that.. it's just that.. sometimes I wish we didn't have to fight each other.." Jerome nodded in agreement, "I do too, but our employers wouldn't exactly like loosing two of their mercenaries in one day, now would they?" Kristin shook her head, "But what could they do? Send someone to kill us? You know my grandmother wouldn't allow that! She'll let us go somewhere where no one will find us and.. and.. ugh, I guess what I'm trying to say is that.. um.." Kristin pulled away from Jerome, sitting on the edge of the bed, she reached for the nightstand next to her side of the bed, pulling out a envelope from the nightstand, Kristin fiddled with the envelope.

"My.. grandmother, Helen.. she wants me to stop fighting with mercenaries and live with her.. where no one would harm us or try to kill me.." Kristin turned around to Jerome.

"She.. she said that you can come along too but.. um.. you can't be a mercenary anymore if you agree.." Kristin stared at Jerome's eyes, waiting for a response. When he didn't respond, she looked away.

"I-I know you probably don't want to stop but I.. I just can't handle being abused anymore at my base! I mean.. as much as I love you I can't handle the abuse! You should know this! My depression is getting worse and I just can't take it!" Kristin broke down crying again, shaking her head. Jerome sighed, "Kristin.."

Jerome moved over to her, cupping her cheeks, he tilted her head up, watching as her face got red a little bit, he chuckled lightly.

"If you would've just told me this the first time then none of this would've happened." Jerome wiped the tears from Kristin's eyes. "You wouldn't have to suffer. And we both could be having a well deserved break from killing each other."

Kristin's face lit up. "So, does that mean..?" "Yes, I am coming with you to live with you grandmother."

Kristin laughed a little, leaning forward and giving Jerome a kiss on the lips.

"When did she say you'll have to leave?" Jerome asked, sitting down comfortably on the bed before pulling Kristin onto his lap. "In two days." Kristin said, letting her head rest on Jerome's shoulder.

"That's enough time to get our things and leave." "Yep."

Silence fell over the both of them. Kristin was just staring at the wall as Jerome was staring down at Kristin's body.

Everything was fine, until Jerome fell backwards onto the bed.

Kristin was a bit startled as she jumped up a little before looking down at Jerome, shocked.

"What?" Jerome asked, running a hand through Kristin's knotted hair. She just smiled before leaning back down, "I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life."

Jerome smiled back at Kristin before closing his eyes. "Goodnight, Kristin."

"Goodnight, Jerome."