Blu Spy X Red Scout - Knife To The Heart

(Wolfy: Picture by me)

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I searched for a way out of the base, my heart pounding out of my chest as a Blu Soldier chased after me.

I opened up the Dead Ringer I had clenched in my hand (that Red Spy was so nice to give me and teach me how to use it). I had the Blu Teams Intelligence in my hand and I wasn't even close to being out of the base!

I felt my legs almost give out as the rocket fired from the Blu Soldiers rocket launcher hit the floor almost a few inches away. Sure, the blast sent me a few feet forward and killed the Blu Soldier, but I'm in his base, and the Resupply Room isn't that far from here!

I closed the Dead Ringer and glanced behind me, the Dead Ringer wouldn't be recharged until a few minutes.

Turning back around, I screamed in pain feeling a bullet hit my right shoulder.

I dropped the Intelligence, looking up in fear, the Blu Spy had his revolver pointed straight at me.

"Si vous ne faites pas ce que je dis, next shot is at your head, mon lapin."

I swallowed a little, feeling a knot in my throat. I stared at the revolver in his right hand, that damn Blu Spy had his famous mocking smile on his face as he walked in front of me.

I put the Dead Ringer behind my back, pretending I was grabbing something, I knew the Dead Ringer wasn't recharged, so what's the point in having it out?

I removed my hand from my back and raised my left hand.

"Sorry."

The Blu Spy walked over to me, keeping his revolver pointed at my head, as he reached down for the blue briefcase, I lifted my knee up, hitting him in the face, using my left arm to grab the Blu's Intelligence, I ran past the Blu Spy who was on the ground regaining himself.

He didn't hesitate to shoot at me though.

And if that wasn't bad enough, a level 3 sentry was in the same room as the damn Blu Spy.

Spotting my red shirt, the sentry didn't hesitate to shoot at me, firing missiles and bullets at me, I stumbled to the ground as I crawled into the stairway to get out of the sentries firing range.

I whimpered in pain as I looked down at my legs.

They were almost littered with bullets.

Footsteps could be heard approaching me, the sound of fancy shoes clicking against the concrete.

I immediately tried to contact someone on the Red Team to try and send backup.

"C'mon.. C'mon..!" I muttered, trying to use the railing to get up.

The footsteps grew louder, no one answered my pleases for help as the Blu Spy emerged from the room where the level 3 sentry was.

Blood trickled down his nose as he payed no attention to anyone (or thing) else but me.

I struggled to climb the ramp leading upwards towards my base.

Falling down, a Blu Pyro came running down the ramp, giggling when it saw me.

"Pyro," it looked up at the Blu Spy who was now next to me, I was lying on top of their Intelligence, glaring at the man in the blue suit as he pushed my body off of the briefcase with his foot before taking their Intelligence back.

He gave Blu Pyro the Intelligence, "Do me a favor and hide this somewhere where no one will find it." The Blu Pyro let out a huff before letting out a few muffled words all the while pointing at me several times.

"Oh, him. I'll deal with him myself, my little firebug." Pyro let out what sounded to be a groan before turning on his heels and trudging out of view with his back hunched.

I looked up at the Blu Spy, shaking, he had a perfect opportunity to backstab me and send me back to respawn, but instead he just stares down at me, not even moving a muscle as his eyes scan over my body.

I tried not to look at him, but his eyes basically bored holes into my body as he stared down at me with hungry eyes.

"Well..?" I said, "What are you waiting for?" I finally looked up at him, my eyes meeting his, "Kill me."

The Blu Spy gave me a terrifying smile, crouching down next to me, he took my chin into his hands before he leaned towards my ear, breathing huskily into my ear, "Later."

My eyes widen, I knew those words-anyone who hanged around the Red Medic long enough would've recognized those words.

I pouted a little, remembering when my Medic had a decapitated Blu Spy head in his fridge, it was a common thing to hear between the Blu Spy head and Red Medic.

"Kill me."

"Later."

I basically walked right into that, and the thing is, Medic never killed that Blu Spy head-hell, had that head in there for a couple of weeks before he was told to kill the Blu Spy so he could respawn by the Administrator.

The Blu Spy leaned back, examining my face, like I was some form of art that needed to be savored and needed attention.

A shiver ran down my spin when the Spy's gloved hand touched my neck, seemingly having a mind of its own as his hand trailed downward to my back, I let out a couple of whimpers before Spy finally let go of my chin, "I'll spare you the agony of being burned alive or blown up by Soldier or Pyro, if you do one thing for me."

I looked up at him, questioningly.

The Blu Spy whispered in my ear, my eyes widen, pulling away, "Hell no!" I shouted, Spy smirked, "Or, do you prefer I take you right now and then let my team find you after I'm done with you?"

I looked down at my hands, biting my bottom lip, "Ugh.. Fine.. I'll do it.."

The Blu Spy smiled down at me, "Good, now.." The Blu Spy pulled out his revolver, pointing it at my head, "Keep your window unlocked tonight, mon lapin~"