Vampire! Red Spy X Red Scout - Blood so sweet

This wasn't Nichole's best day ever.

He didn't mean to be captured by his team's Spy spying on him.

"I-I'm sorry! Please let me go!" Nichole begged as Jerome, the Red Spy, had a death grip on the back of Nichole's neck.

"How much did you see?" Jerome French accent wasn't as thick as the Blu Spy voice, but it was still terrifying to hear.

"N-Nothing! I.. I was just walking by and I saw this..!" Nichole gestured to the corpse of a dead rabbit laying lifeless on the ground in front of the two mercenaries.

"Liar." Jerome hissed, his grip tightened causing Nichole to choke.

"Okay! Okay! I followed you out to see why you kept disappearing at night and always came back with blood on you! I'm so sorry, Spy!" Nichole shook his head as his hands went to grab at Jerome's wrists to try and pry them away.

Jerome let go of Nichole, pushing him away. Nichole stumbled forward, letting out a surprised yell when he fell to the ground.

Jerome walked past Nichole, picking up the dead rabbit, Nichole looked up at the Spy, watching as Jerome sniffed at the rabbit before his lips pulled back into a snarl.

With a thud the rabbit hit the ground, spinning on his heels he stomped towards Nichole, grabbing the back of his shirt and pulling him upward.

"Thanks to you, my food is now cold."

Nichole stared at Jerome shocked, eyes widen with fear.

"W-Wait..!" Nichole yelped as Jerome grabbed his wrist and undid his bandages.

Looking shocked, Jerome leaned forward, showing off his fangs as he opened his mouth wide before sticking them into Nichole's wrist.

Nichole wanted to scream for help-to punch the Spy off of him, but his body felt so weak.

A light blush dusted Nichole's cheeks as he could feel his body loosing blood slowly, he was a little lightheaded from that. He swayed in place a little, trying to keep his balance.

Jerome looked up at Nichole, his eyes watching Nichole-it scared him.

When Jerome let go of his wrist-releasing his fangs from Nichole's wrist. He stood up straight, staring down at Nichole with menacing eyes.

Nichole fell to the ground immediately after a few seconds, Jerome caught him quickly, chuckling a little at the exhausted face Nichole was making up at him.

"Why don't you rest, mon petit lapin?"

Nichole didn't argue as he fell asleep in Jerome's arms instantly, Nichole rested his head on Jerome's chest listening to Jerome's fast heartbeat.

"Goodnight, mon amour."