Swara was just listening carefully to her and adoring everyone....

Pankhuri : you know sanskaar is angry and impatient but he obey all my oders you know he and i are of same age but he always consider me as his elder sister he can't see me upset and he hate tears in my eyes and laksh you should never ask about him he has grown but he is still kid i pity on ragini how she will be able to handle him. ..

Swara laughed at her statement
Pankhuri : are seriously you know he does silly things and now i am free that ragini will be busy in him *hehe*
And anjali she is sweet but sometimes her anger is like Adi...
Both brother sister are same but anjali is very good matured she has understood her responsibility early in her life and my pati dev he is antic piece he will crack jokes everytime and when he is angry nobody can mess with him....
But you know only for him I am alive because my parents died before my marraige but he wanted to marry me and so he did and he has filled my life with happiness....

Swara smiled 
Swara : I am so overwhelmed to listen to it bhabhi and bhabhi tell na about jhanvi and aarav

Pankhuri : oh they aarav is naughty guy but naughtier is jhanvi all because of sanskaar she is his laadli you know Aarav always needs a mother and I am happy a girl like you is filling that space and I know you will handle it and whenever you need anything trust me like your elder sister I will be there for you at any time....

Swara : thanks bhabhi the way you have given description of the family i am damn sure khushi will be happy here she will get all the love from everyone

Pankhuri : and you will too get what you deserve

At that time adi comes
Adi : pankhuri jii aapki baate khatam nhi hui and by the way swara i am adi you can call me whatever you want

He lends his hand swara shakes it

Swara : howz adi bhai 

Adi : well not bad and welcome to the craziest family...

Swara smiled both pankhuri and adi smiled seeing her happy ...

They trio goes back to lawn

Laksh : excuse me Pankhuri bhabhi today I also got engaged so why anyone not talking with me...

Adi : because Mr. Laksh Maheshwari you are busy with your fiancee so who will talk with you....
Ragini blushes

Laksh : whatever and swara dii i mean swara bhabhi you will also join this family with ragini .....

Swara and sanskaar looks at eachother

Pankhuri : i am happy for that as i will get two small sisters swara and ragini
Saying this she hugged both

Adi : and you can give time to your husband too....

Pankhuri : adi shut up whenever you start haa...

All laughs seeing them

All elders call them they all came....

Anupurna : beta pandit ji told that mahurat is only  after 1 week after that there isn't date till 4 years if we have to do this marraige we have to do it after 1 week

All were shocked
Laksh : what 4 years

Adi chuckled pankhuri slightly beats him to be quiet

Sharmishta : so beta we have decided that marraige will happen after 1 week only

Shekhar : are you'll statisfied with it

All nods
Dp : beta sanskaar we know that the desicion of your's and swara's remarraige have taken by us but if you both want you'll can talk seperately....

Anu : swara and sanskaar plz go and talk alone 

Pankhuri takes swara to sanskaar room and she goes from there....

Sanskaar comes and stands there both were finding words to start the conversation...

Sanskaar : actually see swara this marraige is for the family and our kids I am making things very clear to you that I will not be able to give you wife's happiness and love which you deserve because i just can't give I promise you that i will treat aarav and khushi equally but i will not be able to love again

Sanskaar said all this in one go

Swara : Sanskaar whatever you have told i was about to say this things to you from the day my husband died my only priority was my daughter I will also not be able to love you but I swear I will love aarav as my own son I will not let that day happen when some one will say he is my step son ....

Sanskaar smiled at her
Sanskaar : I want one more promise from you I cant hurt my parents so infront of them we will behave normally as husband and wife because they should not feel bad and your parents will also not like it....

Swara thought that how much he cared for his parents and for her too....

Swara : I promise I will behave like your wife infront of all...

Sanskaar lend his hand

Sanskaar : Deal then!
Swara nods with little smile
And shakes its
Swara : Deal!

Both were feeling  someother feeling touching eachother...

Swara can feel butterflies in her stomach
Sanskaar can feel little current in his body but both get departs and goes down and said that they are ready...

Raglak were super happy
Swasan were not happy but they were staisfied with eachother
And the episode ends....

Precap : not fully decided but maybe haldi and mahendi reception