Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs

Start from the beginning

"Hey Blake, I'm glad you made it," Zachary said waving a hand. "Hey Zachary!" I smiled. "Call me Zach and did you come here alone?" he added. "I'm with my friends. They're just scattered around the house." I said.

"Dude want some?" A drunk guy comes up to us and offers us brownies. "Here, they're really good," Zach handed me one and took one for himself. "I don't plan on being high today" I said as I looked for a place to put the weed brownie. "They barely have any weed. This is my fourth, do I look high?" he said and I looked at him closer. He did seem fine so I ate it. It tasted so good that I craved for more chocolate brownies. I finished my drink and walked away looking for the brownie guy, completely ignoring Zach.

Luke's POV

Sh*t, I lost Blake. I thought she'd be smart enough than to wander away. I searched the many rooms of the house and was probably pulled onto at least ten random drunk girls.

I promised Brianna that I won't leave Blake out of my sight so I made sure to be sober. I walk into the backyard of the house to found Blake sitting on someone's lap.

"What are you doing?" I said as I quickly approached her. She turned her face to me and her eyes were bloodshot and she had a grin on her face.

"Lukey" she said as she got up and hugged me. "

What did you do?" I ask. I pull out of the hug and she's still grinning at me like a creep.

"We're eating brownies, do you want some?" she pointed to a table where there were barely any left.

"Those are weed brownies! Are you crazy! Lets get you out of her," I exclaimed as I pulled her through the house.

"Lukey stop! Zach said its okay to eat them. I have to meet some guy in the bathroom in ten minutes!" She shouted over the music. I turned around furiously. Zach is so going to have a piece of me.

"You're not going anywhere without me! And how much did you eat?" I look at her as she tries to straighten her posture. She's really fit for a girl who only does ballet.

"Fine!" she stomps her heel on the floor and folds her arms. Bellamy told me she does this sometimes and I agree it actually is adorable. I grab her waist and move her out of the house. "Where we going" she asked slightly slurry. "Home" I said as I pulled my car keys from my pockets.

"Yay" she says as she throw her shoes off and runs down the street. I pick her shoes up and run after her. "Stop running Blake you'll get hit by a car" I yell as I catch up to her. She stops at the end of the street in the middle of an intersection. "Accio" she says and I give her a confused look as I walk towards her. "I always knew I was a wizard! I accio'd you and you came" she said smiling at me. "Okay Harry Potter lets go now" I take her hand but she doesn't move.

"I want to do something" she said and I loo at her. "Remember what Jack and Rose did in The Notebook? They slept in the middle of the street" she said as she lied down. "That doest make sense are you high- wait you are. Blake we will die if we do this. Lets go back to my car. I'll do whatever you want there," I said trying to knock some sense into her but she pulled me down and I had no other choice but to lie in the middle of the road with her.

Five minutes passed by and I texted Bellamy telling him to come here and help me if he's not high or drunk himself.

"Have you ever had sex in a car while Pillowtalk plays in the background?" she said as she intertwined our hands together. "No Blake, please don't tell me your fantasies. Lets go now. We've been lying here longer than Jack and Rose," I said as I got up and pulled her up too.

"You're so silly, that was Ryan Gosling and Regina George loser." she started to laugh as skipped but to the house. I shook my head at her childishness.

"And I don't know how it gets better than this you take my hand and drag me head first fearless," she sings in her beautiful voice while skipping and twirling around mostly just losing her balance as I catch her whenever she fumbles.

"Bellamy!" she said running to him then jumped and hugged him. "Woah, she really is high as f*ck" he said as he held onto her. "Yeah man, help me get her in the car."

"Let go of me! If Trace sees us he'll do it again" I pushed herself off him and catch her before she falls to the ground. "He'll do what?" Bellamy said in a serious tone.

She then points to something on her arm and me and Bellamy lean down to get a closer look. Is it really? Bellamy looks at her deadpan. "Heroine" she whispers then takes her black heels from me and tries to walk away on her unbalanced feet. I pick her up bridal style and walk towards the car.

"Do you think it's the truth?" I look at Bellamy who is lost in his thoughts. "Dick" I push him to the said. Blake starts to laugh like crazy and murmurs weird things.

"Keep this between us and say anything until she asks first but don't act like you know this" Bellamy orders. "What the f*ck man?" I ask confused. "I know that f*cking b*stard, remember that party in June? She was there, I wasn't sure at first but now I'm certain."

...

Bellamy opens the car door and I put her in the passenger seat. "I'll go home with Harry," Bellamy said as he shut the door and walked away.

...

"Turn the radio on," Blake said while she shift uncomfortably in the seat. I turn it on as we drive back home. "Do you want to lie on the back seat?" I asked. "No, but I want your warm jersey again" she looked really tired as I put my jersey around her little body. She held out her hand and I take. She brings it back to her lap and my hand slightly brushes her thighs. I gently rub circles on the back of her hand as she hummed to the song playing.