he's gay?

That gif up there? Yeah, I watch it at least 200 times an hour c:
Seriously though, JinYoung's smile is so beautiful I cry.

BTW PEOPLE, DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER I MADE? IT TOOK SOOOO LONG TO COMPLETE.

- - - don't mind the typos guys, I haven't edited this yet so if you do see one (most likely 30) then pls tell me :-))

ııı

js .

I don't know whether he's pretending that he and I were never best friends or whether he actually forgot who I am. Either way, it sucks.

The three of us were sat in the studio's cafe, me, JinYoung and Bambam that is. I felt uneasy as he acted as if today was the first time he's met me. The more he talked and joked around, the more I saw the similarities of him now and him 5 years ago.

Whenever he smiled he would always cover his mouth and crinkles formed in the corner of his eyes, exactly like back then.

"I like your ring, where did you get it?" BamBam asked JinYoung, eyeing the ring in fascination. As I looked down at his fingers I face palmed myself for not realising it earlier. That was the ring I left on his desk the night I said goodbye to him. It was made from a black gold stone whilst a small gem called Scarlet Emerald stock tightly to the stone.

I chose the dark stone in particular because it was the exact same colour as my wings but the red gem didnt exactly have much meaning, it just attracted my attention.

"I don't really remember where I got it from, I think I was 18. I guess I've always had this ring on I feel like it just grew on me. Not once have I ever taken it off." He smiled as he started twisting the ring around his fingers. "I have another ring, exactly the same as this one, in my house but the gem doesn't glow like this does."

I smiled to myself, even if he did forget me; he never threw away my ring.

"And you have no clue as to where you got them?" Asked BamBam in shock.

"Nope, but I feel happier when I have them. I don't know, it's quite absurd. But I just enjoy life more with it." JinYoung stared at the ring more carefully as a sad expression appeared in his face but it was gone in a second.

The waitress came back with our milkshakes and I had to hold in the urge to roll my eyes. The first time she came to order our drinks, she was eye raping JinYoung. Of course, he did not notice this. Even if he's forgotten me, he stayed the same. Always oblivious to everything.

As the fake blonde put down our drinks, I stared at her in disgust as I realised she undid a few buttons on her shirt. Placing JinYoung's drink last, she stared at him seductively whilst he smiled kindly at her.

"Thank you." JinYoung says, looking at the waitress as she giggles and flutters her eyelashes. At this, I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my chocolate milkshake. I mean, what the hell was so funny? He only said thank you.

"You're welcome." She flutters her eyelashes at him and I tried my best to ignore it, but with her toxic perfume filling the whole cafe, it was hard to dismiss her presence. "Would you like anything else? My number perhaps?" She eyes JinYoung and only JinYoung.

I heard BamBam cough rather loudly as I noticed how much he wanted to burst out laughing. "Sweetheart, he's taken." My eyes widened slightly at what he said, he's probably just saying it to get rid of the waitress. Yeah, that's probably it.