Goodbye Boo , Hello Baby Pt. 2

Princeton POV

*when we arrived to the hospitial Marveolus was CRYING HISTERICALLY*

Me: Mar , are you okay?

Mar: nawww im just crying cuz maybe the father of my child might die or my boyfriend might die he could be both or just my boyfriend I don't know at all anymore ....

Me: I understand how you feel mami , I will just leave you alone and go get everybody else at home , ok?

Mar: ok , thanks Jacob :)

Syntara POV

me: hey roc we gotta go to the hospitial .... Prod got in a FATAL accident ... and you know im scared for Marvelous if ... well nevermind

"What Do you mean well nevermind?!?! , " He exclaimed and I jumped

Roc: sorry

Me: no I'm sorry I should just tell you on the way there ...

Roc: ok we should get ready ...

Me: ok babe

I get up from the couch cushions im sitting in and rush upstairs ... I see Ray crying since I'm pissed at him ... I decide to give him a piece of my mind ...

  me: nigga why are you crying *he looks up at me and looks right back down"huh", I ask  Why are you crying .... you know im getting sick and tired of your selfishness im telling Dajea I don't give 2 fucks if she breaks up wit you YOU*he tries to interrupt me trying to say something but I cut him off* NO NIGGA IT'S MY TURN TO SPEAK! *he shuts his big ass mouth* And im kicking you out of my house ... You have to be out 3 weeks after Marvelous has that baby ... if that dna test come back that YOU ARE THE FATHER ... you can stay but if it comes back negative you can get yo black ass out MY damn house , is that a deal ? * I hold my hand out to him *    *he gets up not to shake my hand , instead ... THIS NIGGA HAD THE AUDACITY TO SLAP ME * ,"ROOOOOO-OOOOCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!! ," I scream as this nigga sits down with a devious look on his face

Roc POV

*all I hear is yelling coming from Syntara's mouth! I hear silence then she scream MY name, I run upstairs and see Ray smirking while sitting on his and Dajea's bed ... Tara turns around and points to her redish pinkish scrathed cheek ... and she simply comes out saying ," he slapped ME !,"  she says as she walks out of the room ... When I turn back around he's all up in my personal space ... I push him to the ground and he hits his head on the bed post but he wobbles up , I advise Tara to leave but she doesn't she just calls the police , she tells them what happened  and they arrest him ...

Syntara POV

I see Roc mouth something to Ray while they arrest him ... Ray mouths back a blunt and straight forward alright , I will ... I give Ray the look ... He mouths to me " FUCK YOU!" I start charging toward him but Roc stops me in my tracks ...

He looks at me with no emotion ... nothing ... just standing there ... bluntly ... and tells me  , Stop!... You need to stop Your violence ...

I just look at him standing there ... confused ... Well you sure didn't tell that to your homeboy Ray back there after he slapped your PREGNANT girlfriend !, I scream in his face ...

I just stare at him he looks confused angry happy and sad at the same time

A/N: Click that youtube link over there ... NOW!

tears start rolling down my face and he starts apologizing like crazy I accept NONE I run to ou- no MY room slam the door and lock it I spend the rest of the night in there I think Roc went to the hospitial because right after about 3 hours he left and slammed the door not too loud but not so quiet ... I cry myself to sleep and wonder how I got myself here it all comes rushing out in tears ... I cry myself to sleep ....