The Concert

*D'Mya POV*

Me: Time to call mom ...

Phone Convo

Me: Hey mom just heard you on the radio ... was that really you or was it someone with the same name and voice as you ??

Mom: It was me !

Me: SO YOU JUST WON ME AND MY FRIENDS MB TICKETS !!!!

Mom: Yep 

Me:OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!

Mom :and you get to take 3 other friends ! isnt that exciting

Me: YES !!! (*EXCITEDLY CRYING*)

*AT THE CONCERT* 

*VOICE OVER * 

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER 5 MONTHS ....... MINDLESS BEHAVIOR !!!!

*D'Mya pov*

Me: *texting mom* they're coming out now and we're backstage do we go to our seats or stay backstage until they done ?

Mom: *texting back * i guess u stay back there ttyl sweetie lov yha 

Me:*texting mom* lov yah too ttyl

Me: telling girls : My mom says stay back here til' they done so we can get to know dem betta and get to meet dem .

GIRLS(except D'Mya): kk

Me: So freaking excited !!! i wonder how long it'll take them to finish singing ... 

*They sing My Girl , Hello , and Girls Talkin Bout before they meet the girls*

???: umm excuse me ma'am excuse me I guess you girls won the backstage passes... :)

D'Mya : *wakes up and rubs eyes* hmm who are y!!! OMG Princeton !!! 

Princeton: Yes , thats me ... what's your name ?

D'Mya : D'Mya its Mya for short 

Prince: Well , who are these girls that my friends are interested in 

D'Mya : The short light skinned on sleeping on the recliner is my friend Syntara , The other 2 are my friends Dajea and Marvelous ..

Prince: Well , they don't look as fine as you :)

D'Mya: *blushes* thanks 

Prince: How 'bout you wake up ur friends and come on stage with us ??

D'Mya: Suree !!! *wakes up girls* *walks through dark hallway while holding Prince's hand and ends  up on stage*

Prince: ALRIGHT Y'ALL WELL THESE 4 LUCKY GIRLS GET TO COME ON TOUR WITH US ALL AROUND THE WORLD SINCE THEY WON THE BACKSTAGE PASSES !!

Prod: That's right and they get to beome our girlfriends !!!

Marvelous: What !!!!!

Prod: That's right *whispers in her ear*and i got my eye set out 4 you cuz' you fine girl ...

Mar:Omg .... *whispers in his ear* see you in the hotel room 2-nite ... 

Prince: *gives mic to Roc and talks to Dmya quietly* I know i have't known you that long but ... would you like to be my girlfriend ? :0 *smiles*

Mya:Suree see you in the hotel *smiles flirtily*

Ray:Hi im Ray Ray 

Dajea: I know , i'm Dajea Daj for short...

Ray: I know we just met and all but umm ummm ...

Daj: would I like to be your girlfriend hmmm lemme think HELL YES !!! *kisses on lips* 

Ray: WE  still onstage !!!

CROWD : AHH HELL NO BITCH BACK OFF MY MAN *OTHER SIDE OF CROWD MOSTLY PARENTS* AWWWWWW

Daj: Shut the fuck up and Thank You :) *smiles and growls 

Ray:SERIOUSLY!!!

Mindless Behavior: Alright We 'bout to head to da the autograph station see y'all there:)