Chapter Eleven : Understanding

Start from the beginning

Now, they were on their knees, apologizing to their master about what they did with yarn entangled all over their bodies. (Y/N) sighed and smiled at the two, eventually forgiving them since they look really guilty.

"But I'm gonna use this on my project though..." (Y/N) said, the feeling of lazyness coming in. "I don't want to wrap it into a ball again."

"Then, we'll help you, master!" Haruki suggested, smiling.

"Eh? But I don't wa-" Natsuki's whinings was cut off by Haruki who turned around to face him with a forced smile.

"Natsuki-kun. We. Are. Going. To. Help." Haruki said, emphasizing every word as he gave Natsuki a closed-eyed smile that somehow sended shivers on Natsuki's spine.

"...Yes...Yes, we are..." Natsuki said, a sweat dropped on his forehead upon realising now that he was actually the one who found the yarn in the first place.

"Thanks, Haruki, Natsuki." (Y/N) said. "But we'll do that later. Thankfully, I have spare yarns under my bed so can you get it for me?"

"Gladly." Haruki smiled as he stood up, grabbing his doll. "Come on, Natsuki-kun."

"Right behind you." Natsuki said as he stood up with a smile.

They proceeded to walk towards (Y/N)'s room and opened it. Since they want to anger their master any further, they went to look under her bed. But instead of finding the said yarn, they found a medium-sized box instead. "Maybe it's in the box?" Natsuki said, getting the box out under the bed.

As they opened it, they indeed saw a bunch of yarns and other stuff inside it. They took about three ball of yarns, all the while trying to control themselves from playing with it. Haruki then noticed something in the box, a picture frame. He couldn't see the picture so gently moved out some objects that is covering it. Haruki then got it on his hands to get a better look.

It was a picture of a little boy in the age of five or six, smiling brightly at the camera. But he was no ordinary boy, he was a cat person.

(Candy drew this picture and she knows that she's not the best artist so please don't roast her drawing on the comments ( i _ i )but she hopes that you like it and if it's really bad, you can ask her to stop posting drawings

(Candy drew this picture and she knows that she's not the best artist so please don't roast her drawing on the comments _ but she hopes that you like it and if it's really bad, you can ask her to stop posting drawings.)

Natsuki, curious of what Haruki got took a look at the picture as well. "Haruki, isn't that you?" Natsuki pointed out.

Haruki turned to Natsuki, as if asking if he's joking or not. "Of course not, Natsuki-kun." He said, sighing. "He may have the same eye and hair color as I do but there's no way that's me."

Natsuki scracthed the back of his head. "Yeah, I guess so, my bad..." He said and turned back to the photo. "This guy's hair is a bit darker though and I just can't picture you doing that kind of post..."