Tenacious

He had a sister.

Had...

He negates her existence from his life. It's nothing personal, but he can't explain why. He doesn't hate her. He hates almost nothing. But she didn't suit the life he lives. Honestly, she's sort of a 'control freak'. She always follows the rules, had a perfect appearance, worked hard for what she wanted, and would get on her hands and knees in order to gain anybody's respect.

He has no idea the kind of person she is now. But... being the weird, obstinate boy that he is... He'd assume she's exactly the same.

Tenacious. Adjective, tending to keep a firm hold of something; clinging or adhering closely.

That could practically define this boy's character... If you were naive.

This one boy, one morality, and one life has a lot hidden inside. People don't like to look for it. And people don't like to agree to it. He's often found that people want to open him up, get him to talk about himself. Silence is the best response to a fool.

He does whatever he pleases. I wouldn't say he goes with the wind. It's more like he is the wind. He doesn't consider himself as flesh and bone. When he thinks "me", he thinks through feeling. He feels warmth.

The sun rising. That's his favorite. Staying up until 5:30 am, then he finally goes outside. The wet dew covering the vivid grass, as he sits on the wood his ancestors engineered, and watches the steam escape from his body through his lips. He's shivering. The clouds are a creamy yellowish-orange, and after an hour passes he finally feels the warmth he was craving. The sun rises. And he's at peace.