Chapter 1 - Awake

Chapter 1 - Awake

-----Awake-----

Young Naruto was terrified out of his own wits! He was literally sitting crissed-crossed on his comfortable bed and was staring right at the four men that were on the chase after him. The four men looked utterly confused as to what to say to the boy in front of them. On the other hand, the boy sitting in front of them was scared shitless - he didn't want another beating. Finally, one of the men, a young lad about the age of 15, spoke up to the blond boy.

"Hello," the raven haired male spoke wearily, "my name is Uchiha Itachi. I am here with Sarutobi Hiruzen, the Third Hokage, Shimura Danzo, one of the Third's advisors and Uchiha Shisui, my cousin who is two years older than me," he stopped for a while before continuing, "we are here to raise and train you if your parents wouldn't."

"W-What?" Poor Naruto stuttered out. Naruto looked confused.

"You heard him. We're here to train a well pronounced prodigy in the making," Shisui stated.

"I-I... b-but... uh... not to be rude or anything, b-but w-why me?" Naruto asked fearfully.

"I was supposed to be your god-brother and he," Itachi pointed to Shisui, "is your supposed god-cousin."

Naruto made an 'O' shape with his mouth and was shocked. Four of the strongest men, raising and training him? He would never thought it would happen. Nope - not in a million, billion, trillion, years did he think this would happen. But oh well, free training right? But he was still weary of the unusual men in front of him. How would he know if they were going to betray him or not? How would he know if they were going to hurt him or not? That's the thing, he doesn't know.

"W-Why should I trust you lot?" Naruto questioned.

"It is because we mean you no harm. We are here to raise, train and protect you like a family should. Not like the people you call the superior Namikaze family of six," Danzo, surprisingly, reasoned out for the young blond to hear.

The blond was over ecstatic. He had a family now. They wouldn't hurt or backstab him unlike his own biological family. What he didn't know was that if he did go in with them, he was in for a hell lot of training that would make a mid-Jounin traumatized.

-----Four Months Later----

Naruto was aiming a round-house kick to Shisui's chest until he got caught by the leg. He adjusted himself to the right position then twisted and turned himself to break free. Fortunately, he did. Unfortunately, Shisui was chasing after him. People may be asking why the fuck is an ANBU Black Ops elite chasing after a goddamn 6 year old? Well, turns out Naruto had spray painted graffiti in front of Shisui's bedroom door.

The 6 year old that Shisui is currently chasing isn't a normal 6 year old, blond haired boy. The boy had been through so much pain and anguish that not even the old and withering Lord Third was capable of feeling. Naruto had been abused by the villagers from being kicked and punched to be burnt on a stake.

What was the most unique part, was that, he was trained by four of the strongest shinobis in the world and is now - in four months - made to the rank of an mid-ANBU elite. What hadn't made the boy a full-fledged ANBU elite was because his bastard of a father that he forgave was the Hokage. The Fourth at that.

"Naru!!! Come back here, right this instant and fucking clean up the graffiti!" Shisui exclaimed in playful anger.

"Ha, ha, ha! No way, Shi-kun!" Naruto replied back with a mischievous grin on his perfect full pink lips on his porcelain face. He could even be mistaken for a girl if it wasn't for his name, Naruto and the chest - although, his chest is way more softer than most females.