Prologue - Begin

Uzumaki-Namikaze Minato and his wife, Uzumaki-Namikaze Kushina, loved their children very much. All--but one. Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto is the host of the Kyuubi no Yoko and that gives his parents and siblings the chance and reason to hate him as well as neglect him in the process. He hadn't told them that he also hosted the Juubi no Okami. He was too paranoid to tell them.

But one day, he had saw a carriage holding a beautiful, white haired young woman inside it. He knew her in books and billboards. She was the beautiful Sara Hime of the land of Autumn. She is known for her talent to act perfectly in set and her books were an amazing series as well. She has a kekkei genkai called the Emerald Fire. The fire was unusual. It was mostly made up of Emerald green flames and there would be a tint of red in there. All in all she was unique.

When Naruto saw this, he immediately wanted to be like her. She was his idol. He started training a few days later, in hopes of becoming like the princess he saw, strong, smart, kind and beautiful. When Danzo, Shisui, Itachi and Hiruzen caught wind of Naruto's neglection, they immediately went to look for the blond warrior. They wanted to be the ones to raise him if the blond's parents didn't.

When Naruto had met them in the Forest of Death, he became very weary and fled to the outskirts of the forest where most of the gigantic Tarantulas lay in their spider webs. Naruto jumped into a burrow-like hole and ended up in a well decorated place. The place had white painted walls, dark brown cabinets, cupboards and dressing table, a bed with gun-metal headboards, beige covers and navy blue pillows. The floor was made out of marble and one side is covered by a big, soft, cream cotton carpet.

Whilst Naruto fled to his haven, the four had chased after him. They looked down breathlessly into the burrow-like hole and gradually, using chakra control, to walk in. Naruto had heard shuffling of feet and knew he was the only one there unless the four men he encountered had followed him all the way here. That was his fear. Nervously, he peeked from under the bed to be met with four pairs of eyes. He squeaked and fainted...