Chapter 2: Uchiha vs. Uchiha

They were once brothers to each other, but now all that is left is hate.

"The same name as Sasuke Uchiha," Naruto stuttered in thought. "Just what do these people want...?! Who are they?!"

"Hah... Sharingan. I knew it," said Kisame grinning mischievously while Sasuke was glaring daggers darkly at Itachi's back.

"He is my younger brother, after all," he claimed in no surprise, much to Naruto's astonishment.

"I heard the entire Uchiha clan was wiped out by you," said Kisame knowingly.

"So he is the one Sasuke was talking about," Naruto said and recalled the time where his dream was to kill a certain someone one day, which made his eyes narrow.

After activating his Sharingan, Sasuke began to cry out and performed his Chidori technique in his hand. "I've been wanting to say this to you. I've lived hating you. And I also lived only to kill you," he gave him a death stare and gripped his collar in anger. "I have lived for this!!" He then scooped through the wall, crumbling into pieces by his Chidori, and tried to hit his brother with it.

But Itachi caught his wrist quickly to stop his current attack away from him as they both stared into each other's eyes heatedly.

"This is bad!! I need to do something!" Naruto clenched his teeth and intertwined his fingers together in a praying position. "Nuuuuuuuaahhh!!"

Itachi and Kisame looked behind them, noticing that his chakra was filling up the entire room. They both know that it is the power of the Nine-Tails, which terrified them.

"This bastard..." Sasuke badmouthed under his breath directly towards Itachi, who immediately snapped

his wrist and shouted painfully. "Guuaahh!!"

"Sasuke!!" Naruto exclaimed anxiously. "Damn it... Ninja Art: Summoning-"

"Too late!" Kisame swung his katana sword to eat his chakra.

"What the...?!" Naruto questioned himself in puzzlement and panic. "Crap crap! What's going on?!"

"Hehehe. Now that your jutsu is gone. You shouldn't be in any more trouble. First of all, should I chop off a leg or cut off an arm?" Kisame asked for a suggestion as he tried to slice one of them. But he was thrown off guard when a big, fat road prevented him from attacking Naruto, who smiled in amazement.

"You don't seem to know very much about me. I'm better at getting girls than they are trying to get me. Even though it doesn't look like it, it's my specialty," a voice spoke out arrogantly and introduced himself out loud in enthusiasm. "I, Jiraiya, this epitome of manliness! I will for no woman's feminine wiles!! When you're someone like me, you'll only have to flash that sexiness to have women fall at your feet!!"

Naruto squinted his eyes at him and grimaced, complaining. "Oh yeah?! That girl just winked at you and you were scampering after her! And now you're trying to look all cool and classy, you pervy sage!" He pointed his finger at him.

Jiraiya yelled at him vehemently. "Hey! Can't you stop calling me that in front of others?"

"Screw that! It's those guys over there we should be worrying about, pervy sage!" Naruto said and looked over the unconscious girl that Jiraiya was carrying on his shoulder blankly.

"Hehe. So it's one of the legendary Sanins; the great Jiraiya, eh? You like beautiful women, but we weren't gonna use such a simple method that could successfully stall you, anyway," said Kisame grinning evilly.

"You guys know the pervy sage's real identity?" Naruto asked shockingly.

"Err, not really. I wouldn't call that a real identity," Jiraiya murmured with a shrug.