"Y/N are you ready yet?" asked Jack, twirling his staff.

"Yup." I replied, falling on the couch with my transforming sword. It's pretty much a sword that could transform into any weapon. "Hey Jack you didn't even change or anything."

"Well, I don't need to. I already have my staff." he replied.

"Remember Sandy said you can't use any weapons you had with you earlier?" I reminded him, and saw his eyes widen.

"Oh damn. Well, I could find something-"

"TOOTH, Y/N, JACK TIME UP!"

"Well, good luck Jack." I said and we walked out of the room, with him frowning.

"Pleaseeeeee North just once." begged Jack.

"No Jack Sandy already told you no weapon you had earlier." answered North, walking over to the big doors of the.....house, and opened it.

"Ok guys when I say go, go, Mk?" said Bunny.

Tooth nodded but Jack grabbed my hand and flew us out.

"YOU ALREADY SAID GO TWICE!!" shouted Jack back, laughing.

"Well, he has point." said North, shaking his head and smiling.

Tooth rolled her eyes and flew off, while Bunny just shrugged and went to his warren through a hole in the ground which he just made.

"Jack!!" I said as he threw a snowball at me while we were flying. He can still make a little snow but he can't freeze stuff.

"I'm winning the race!" Jack exclaimed as he landed in our destination. "I WIN!!"

"Fine Mr. Frost you win". I fake pouted and flew down beside him.

We were in a place which had grass and flowers everywhere and a lake in the middle, with 3 weird structures around the lake.

"What is that?" asked Tooth as she landed between us, pointing at the 3 structures.

"I dunno. Maybe we should check it out." said Jack, flying towards the lake as we followed him.

"Hold up there's a note here." I said as I grabbed the note beside the lake.

First Trial: Freeze the lake.

"What does it say, Y/N?" asked Tooth, acting all fake-nice. Ew.

I showed the note to them and Tooth gasped.

"But only Jack can freeze stuff!" she exclaimed, hovering over the lake.

Jack flew beside Tooth and then I remembered that I could freeze stuff too. I didn't wanna tell them though, so it'd be a surprise.

So while they were floating in the middle of the lake thinking about ways to freeze the lake, I crept up to the edge of it and touched it with my finger.

It froze completely.

Tooth and Jack looked down, and saw the lake was freezing over.