Garrence (smutty smut smut lemon)

(This is author 2. I won't really be posting on this story but I saw an art and I had to do a thing for it)
------------------------------------------------------

Laurence stared at the tv screen as he played Terraria on the xbox(hehe). The rest of the boys were out, so he decided to play video games until at least one of them came back. He faintly heard the front door open and close and Garroth's voice "I'm home!~". Garroth sounded a bit off but it didn't bother Laurence. He turned to see Garroth, noticing that his clothes were slightly out of place and he was panting.

"Did you run here or something?" Laurence raised an eyebrow and got up to go get snacks from the kitchen, but when he tried to walk past Garroth, Garroth's arm was in the way "uh.. You okay buddy?" Garroth pushed him against the wall roughly and said nothing. He gulped when Garroth smirked and chuckled "G-Garroth?"

"You look delicious~" Garroth purred and Laurence noticed the slight purple glow in his eyes. A potion. "Why don't I just have you for a snack?" Garroth's hand trailed down his chest and Laurence tried to move away. Garroth growled and grabbed Laurence's shirt, shoving him across the back of the couch so his legs were spread and his ass was up.

"A-ah! Garroth wait!" Laurence squirmed and tried to push him away but he could'nt. Garroth pinned his arms against his back with one hand and began working down Laurence's pants with the other. "What's gotten into you? Who did this?" Laurence revived no answer. Garroth had successfully gotten his pants down and he struggled as he went for his boxers "Garroth wait! Please!"

"Shut up" Garroth growled and tugged the boxers down, smirking "I'm going to have my way with you, and you can't do anything about it" he taunted and Laurence tried to break free "Garroth, what the hell has got tab into you?!" Garroth shoved two of his fingers into Laurence's mouth "if you get these wet enough it won't hurt as much". Laurence hesitantly licked over his fingers, coating them with spit until they were good enough. Garroth smirked and pulled them back, teasing one wet finger to Laurence's hole.

"Wait a-ah please do-don't" Garroth ignored him and shoved the finger in "hah- ah!" Laurence gasped and he hung his head, bitting his lip. The finger burned but Garroth started moving it "N-no! Ah! Garroth it hurts!"

"It'll be good in a second babe" Garroth crooked his finger a couple of times to test it and continued to stretch Laurence until he started to like it. Laurence's eyes fluttered shut and he let out a small moan

"G-Garroth please"

"Please what?" Garroth chuckled at how open Laurence looked.

"Please give me more..." Laurence bit his lip and rocked back against Garroth. Garroth smirked and slowly pushed in the second one, making Laurence shift uncomfortably until he got used to two fingers. Garroth started scissoring them and Laurence moaned loudly, pushing back against him. Garroth worked him open and eventually added a third finger.

(I'd like to mention that the difference between author 1 and author 2 is that author1 is like- member...sweet Lordy Jesus I'm going to hell- ; and author 2 -fuck yeah dicks and shit-)

Laurence moaned and squirmed "fuuuuuck Garroth". Garroth smirked and stretched him, making him whimper "just get in me already" Laurence whined.

Laurence wasn't sure what he was saying. Yes, he liked Garroth and he had for a while but he didn't expect Garoth to just show up and fuck him. He also didn't expect to enjoy it so much. 'The potion though...what if it wears off and Garroth really doesn't like me like that and hates me? What if he never talks to me again?'

Garroth's fingers slipped out of him and were replaced by the tip of his cock. Laurence could feel the lube against his ass and pushed back a bit, wanting to get a move on. Garroth pushed in slowly and groaned, moving his hands from Laurence's hips to his wrists, tugging them back so Laurence's chest was pressed against the couch. Laurence bit his lip and he tried to get footing so he could push against Garroth, but then Garroth pulled back and thrusted back in roughly. "A-aaaaah" Laurence let out moan which urged Garroth on. Laurence got louder as he continued to pound into him roughly.

Laurence was seeing stars. He couldn't tell what was happening other than him being fucked into oblivion. He could hear Garroth's pleasured grunts and suddenly he was coming. His body twitched and convulsed around Garroth and then Garroth was coming too.

They both panted, catching their breath and Garroth pulled out, picking up Laurence and carrying him to his bedroom. Laurence was out like a light as soon as he was under the covers. Garroth got in next to him and wrapped his arms around Laurence's waist before drifting off.

----------------------------------------(time skip)

Garroth stirred, he kept his eyes closed as he laid there 'why am I sticky and why is there someone in my bed?'. Garroth managed to open his eyes and blink a few times to clear his vision. He looked down to the person in his arms and saw Laurence, he also saw that they were both naked.

'Did we...?'.  Garroth went red as the events from the night before came back to him 'the potion! I'm gonna kill Lucinda, I wasn't gonna tell him yet and then she does that? What the hell!...but I guess there's no going back now'

Garroth stared down at Laurence, and took in his face "you really are beautiful... I love you..." Garroth mumbled and pushed the hair out of his face. Laurence didn't stir so he sighed and closed his eyes, just in time for Laurence to smile widely.

'He does love me'