Chapter 36: Snot face

Babbo called in a few friends of his and all of my uncles even Greg to help build on. I honestly think Greg is here soully because I need Clarissa right now.

I'm pregnant...

I haven't told Jimmy yet...

I told him this would happen...

"Clarissa!" I whine.

"Yes?" She asks with a wide cheesy grin on her face as she walks into the room. "I miss you!" "I'm in the next room!" She laughs. "But you aren't here!" I whine. "Well, you get very clingy when your pregnant." She says laughing.

Its been about three weeks since our...night happened and I'm in a full blown hormonal attack! Jimmy thinks it's just a bad case of PMS...*sigh*

"Shhh!!" I shush her.

"No body's here!" She says.

"But...what if my mom comes over!"

We've been staying at Nonna's house while the cabin is being renovated.

"Hush child or I won't rub your tummy." She tells me. I pout. "But Clarissa!!" I whine. "What did you call me?" That makes me laugh and while I'm distracted she rushes out of the room.

I growl at the ceiling as I start to cry.

"Clarissa!! I want my Jimmy!"

"Then tell the poor idiot! The sooner the better!" She says sticking her head in.

"I want Jimmy!" I cry my emotions getting the better of me.

"Calm down." She says.

"Jimmy!" I cry trying to calm myself only making it worse.

"God help me not to ducktape her!" She says before heading back into the hallway.

"Jimmy, can you come back to the house?"

*silence*

"Oh no! She's not hurt."

*slience*

"I wasn't going to do this to you but you might not come any other way." Clarissa says before sticking the phone into the room causing me to sob harder. "JIMMY!" I cry.

"She needs you Jimmy. Like now! This woman is a complete snot face!" Clarissa says before hanging up. "He'll be here soon. I'm heading into the next room and having a nice muscle relaxer and a bottle of Motrin." Clarrisa says taking off.

I lie there as tears and snot run down my face and I start freaking out. What if Jimmy saw me like this?! Snotty and crying and ugly!

I cover my head as I cry some more.

After a while it dies down to a dry sobbing and a little wheezing.

"Elizabeth!" I hear from down stairs. "Jimmy!" I call. He comes up the stairs and into the room. "What's wrong? Why are you crying? Why are you in bed? Are you sick? Do you hate me? Do you want a divorce? What's wrong?" Jimmy asks frantically.

"Jimmy!" I cry on his shoulder.

"You idiot! I love you! I wouldn't have your baby otherwise!" I tell him patting his cheek.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant you dope!" I tell him smiling. His hands go to my belly and he smiles. "A baby?" He asks. "My baby?" "Who else's you idiot?!" Clarissa asks yelling from the other room.

"We're gonna have a baby?" He asks excitedly.

"Yeah, we're gonna have a baby." I tell him. Jimmy smiles brightly as he kisses my lips. "I told you this would happen Jimmy, I told you!" He smiles.

"Yeah you did. But I'm still happy." He says leaning down and kissing my tummy. "Won't you rub my belly Jimmy?" I ask he smiles.

"Okay." Is all he says as his hands glide over my tummy making me smile.