chapter 5

In the kitchen, Simon saw a plate of food for him and he sat down. Raphael sat beside him and he got a glass and a blood bag. Raphael poured the blood in a glass and smiled at Simon. Simon said, "Why aren't you drinking my blood?"

Raphael said, "You know shadowhunter blood can be addictive right. I don't want to get addicted to your blood too much so I will drink blood bags for a day and then drink your blood for a few days or something. If I think you're too weak or too tired, I won't drink your blood." Simon nodded. Simon finished his dinner and he put his dishes in the sink.

Simon said, "Can we go for a walk in the park?" Raphael and Simon left to the park.

They got to the park and they walked around. Raphael said, "You okay." Simon nodded and smiled at Raphael. They were holding hands and talking.

They got back to the hotel at 8pm and they saw the clan milling around. Simon grabbed his phone and said, "They accepted the teleport rune and the 3 marriage runes I made. Why won't they accept the immortality rune?" Simon whined.

Raphael said, "You have to remember that shadowhunters aren't immortal so it'll take them longer to think about if they want shadowhunters to become immortal." Simon nodded. Raphael nodded at the clan and he took Simon to their bedroom.

They got there and Simon took off his shirt and pants. He left his boxers on and so did Raphael. They got into the bed and cuddled. Simon kissed Raphael and Raphael kissed back. They were making out and Raphael growled. Simon moaned and Raphael ripped off their boxers. Simon said, "Please." Raphael prepped Simon and then he pushed in. Simon moaned and said, "Move." Raphael moved and thrusted into Simon hard. They were both panting and moaning. They met each others thrusts and came. Simon said, "We need a shower." Raphael nodded. They showered and went to sleep.

At 7am, they woke up and showered. Then they got dressed and went to the kitchen. Simon made himself some cereal and he ate it all. Simon smiled and put the bowl in the sink with the spoon. They put their stuff in their bags and Simon put his wrist out. Raphael drank his blood and stopped seconds later. Raphael smiled. Simon healed the bite with an iratze and he grabbed his weapon, stele, and phone. They left the hotel in the Lamborghini.

They got to julliard at 8:45am and they grabbed their schedules. They went to their first class and sat down. They had music classes all day. They saw a boy and girl sitting together. Raphael listened to their talk. Raphael gasped and smiled. Simon smiled back and they saw the teacher walk in. The teacher started talking. They listened.

The bell rang at the end of first class and they all walked out. Simon said, "You're Christian and Anastasia. You have nice voices. We should hang out at lunch outside at a picnic table." They nodded. They all went to their second class.

At lunch, Simon and Raphael walked to a picnic table and sat down. Simon grabbed his lunch from his bag and smiled at Raphael. Simon started eating. Then Christian and Anastasia sat down. They started eating. Raphael said, "So Christian. You're a warlock and Ana is human. You're together."

Simon asked "How'd you meet?"

Ana said, "We met in high school. I was being bullied and he stopped them. He took me to my car and walked to his own. We start hanging out after that and we kissed in my foster home. We start dating after the kiss and we became boyfriend and girlfriend after a month. He showed me his house he got from his parents. His foster parents at that and he told me that they're rich. We kiss and we end up farther than we ever did before. He told the clave about me and they said that we could stay together even though I'm human. He asked me to move in with him and I said yes. I move in and we stayed together all through high school. We both ended up going to julliard because we both love music. He loves the guitar and piano while I love the piano."