Wait, what?

Trees jerking off?

"You idiot, you didn't turn anyone gay; he still likes women. He's bi. And even if he wasn't bi, and you were the first man he liked, it would be a man crush, not "turning gay".

"Actually, it has a name; it's a sexuality when you become attracted to me, and can no longer see anything else, whether you're a man or woman or a tree. It's called davechestersexuality. He's a davechestersexual now."

How full of oneself can someone possibly be? He has his own sexuality now? Really? Really?

"So you have the mainstream sexualises; heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, pansexuality; and then, you have davechestersexuality."

"I think you need to shut the fuck up," I say, laughing so hard my eyes start watering.

"Trees don't find you attractive," I state, still chuckling, reaching for the bong, feeling the urge to take another hit.

"Really? Then why do they get hard when they see me?"

"They don't," I reply, re-packing the bowl with ganja from the bag beside me, and putting it in the downstem.

"Yes, they do," he says as I light the ganja, and briefly, I look at the white smoke climbing it's way up the inside of the transparent column.

"So... pretty," I say, before putting my mouth inside the mouthpiece.

I inhale and pull the bowl out at the same time, and fuck, does it fuck me up in all the right ways.

This is exactly what I need; my mind being overrun with idle thoughts, which can be considered, on one level, philosophical and deep. No thoughts of anything that can or will hurt me; just a pain-free high.

David really helped me out this time.

"Pass it," David says when I take it from my lips.

We continue to take turns with the bong until the nub is finished.

"I'm tired," I say to David.

"I'm hungry," he replies to me.

I look at him, and he's about to close his laptop, when a question comes to mind.

"What were you doing?"

"Uh... playing with shapes."

"Can I see it?"

"Okay," he says, and turns the computer to me.

I look closely at the picture, and see that it appears to be some kind of mandala.