Win The Championships!

Magsimula sa umpisa

I hung up the phone and noticed the banging ended and I heard fiddling in the drawers downstairs.I took the desk chair and shoved it under the door knob.

I looked down at the necklace Taten gave me earlier in the trip.It was a simple,metal heart and I took it off,lying it on the bed.

“Crap.How am I gonna get out?”I muttered.

And then it hit me.

In the movies and books,people got out of their rooms by balcony with a rope or blankets tied together.

So,I took blankets from the closet and made a rope.

“Im so brilliant.”I smiled.

I went on the balcony with my suitcase tied to the make-shift rope and carefully lowered my suit case down.After yanking the blanket,the suitcase fell with a small clunk and I tied the end of the rope to the balcony.

I rubbed my exposed shoulders since my black long sleeve was cut there and breathed slowly.

Here goes nothing…or my life.I thought.

I climbed down the rope slowly,but effortlessly and surprisingly it worked.

I called a taxi that happened to be passing by and hopped in.

“Where to?”He asked.

“The bus stop at Carmello please.”I replied.

Carmello wasn’t to far,just a 20 minute drive,but the taxi driver wasn’t thrilled.

After arriving at the bus stop,I handed him 20 dollars and a 8 dollar tip.

He smiled with a gap in the spot a front tooth is supposed to be and drove off.

I waited for my bus impatiently and sprung to life when I saw it turn the corner.

Hopping on the bus,I felt bad for Taten who probably got into the room by now,seeing my necklace,not knowing where I was,but I pushed it away.

The bus drive was gonna be an hour and a half so I sat back and relaxed.

I stayed awake for the whole ride,waiting eagerly to get off.When we arrived at the station,just an hour away from where I lived,Savannah was already there.Her arms were crossed and her long hair down.She was looking at every bus window until her eyes meant mine and she mouthed,”Get your butt out here.”

I got up and breathed a sigh of relief now that I was gonna be home.

“Hey.”I greeted her.

She rolled her eyes and motioned to follow her.