I Don't Like Bad Boys~TATEN'S POV~

I Don’t Like Bad Boys

Chapter 1

Taten Rosenfield

“Come on guys let’s go.”Evan whined.

“Why do we have to go?It’s your girlfriend’s tournament.The guys and I might go to a bar or somthin’.”I shrugged.

“No,you’re not!We’re going to the tournament!Besides,who drinks at 8 am?”

“We do.”We all said,looking at each other in the room.

Evan sighed.

“Maybe you guys can pick up chicks at the tournament.Ones who aren’t drunk or slutty.Or ones that aren’t as glad to get in your pants as you are when they let you get into theirs.”

“Woah woah bro.I,happen to like those type of girls.They know they’re in for a one night stand,well some of them do.”Kyle spoke up.

“You guys need to get a life.”Evan grumbled.

“Alright guys let’s just go with him.”I rolled my eyes and motioned for everyone to get outside and into the car.

“Aw look,Taten has a soft spot for Evan.”Ryder laughed.

“Fuck you.I actually wanted to see some hot chicks with those short shorts playing volleyball.”

Evan slammed his head against the steering wheel and made the car horn beep.

“Ok Ok I’m sorry Evan just start the damn car.”

“You guys are pigs.”He sighed,picking his head up and starting the cars.

“It’s what we do best!”Ryder and I said in unison.

“Why did I end up with such stupid ass friends?”

“Eh I don’t know.Can we get going now?”Kyle laughed.

“Right.”

~*~

“Holy.”

“Shit.”We all said,except for Evan who already ran off looking for Savannah.

“These are some hot chicks broskis.”Kyle drooled,eye-raping a few girls.

“Kyle you’re going to get arrested,stop burning off their clothes with your gaze and keep walking.”I smirked.

We were still in the doorway so we moved out of the way and everyone’s eyes turned towards us.