16

Daria reported everything to Leia Solo minus all of the moments of passion with her and Kylo.
It would be a surprise if the lovely woman hadn't sensed any connection.
The General was impressed and thanked her for all she'd done.

"You've made the Resistance proud," Daria felt a wave of pride wash over her.
"Thank you ma'am," She bowed her head and walked over to where Poe stood waiting.
The two went to eat their lunch together. Neither of them talked about Daria's time on the Finalizer. Poe talked about his background and how he made it to the Resistance. Daria told him about her time training under Luke.

"Why are you being so nice?" She tried to phrase it politely, but it didn't work.
She was used to being perceived as chaotic by the top members of the resistance.

Poe Sighed. "Because Daria, I want to be a figure for you to talk to and feel safe around since you've lacked that since you came here,"

She felt touched. Impulsively she gave him a hug. After a surprised moment, he returned the gesture.

She found her mind wandering off to the unlikely person who had wanted similar for her.
Kylo

The Knight of Ren paced back and forth repeatedly. The training room was completely empty. It had been a week since Daria was captured by the Resistance. His eyes wandered over to the spot they had kissed.

To his surprise he felt more sluggish without her presence.

The ship was back to its greyer state without her. There was no daily challenge nor warmer bed.

Kylo shook his head, trying to get out the softer thoughts.

He had found a being, with great power and promise and she'd been taken from him.

"We should create a trap," General Hux suggested. "I'm certain she was in on the resistance rescue,"

"What do you suggest General?"
Kylo didn't want to entertain Hux but it was the best idea so far.
The two headed to the communications room where signals and information was obtained. The general showed Kylo a system he'd never been to before. It was on the outer rim. Next to the electronic graph showing the planet, was a photo showing the planet's evergreen earth.

"The Dagobah System, I say we send a distress signal asking for a Jedi's aid, she will feel obliged to go," Kylo was surprised. Hux, thankfully couldn't see it under his mask. "She mentioned it when she was sewing, before she attacked me," Kylo almost laughed at Hux's words. "She mentioned it being one of the most calming and powerful places she'd lived."

For the first time in his life, Kylo wanted to praise Hux. It was genius.
Daria felt within reach.

"I will go to the Dagobah System, alone," Hux nodded at his request. For once not arguing. "I will use the distress signal from the recently killed Resistance fighter. Get your technicians to change the code to anonymous so that it's not seen as a trap."

"It will be done."

The Resistance base had intercepted a distress signal calling for Jedi aid. The planet calling was on the outer rim. Daria had been alerted immediately, as the only Jedi available whilst Rey was away on another mission. In the meeting room was Leia, Poe and six of the Resistance leaders.
All agreed she should be the one to go.

"What if it's a trap?" Poe was the first to speak. Everyone was staring at the electronic board displaying the diagram of the planet and the distress that was claimed. It was a Resistance beacon.

Daria placed a hand on his arm reassuringly. "The Dagobah system is a pure place, if evil dare try to touch it, I will stop it," It had only been a week since her return yet Daria had been re-reading all the materials on the Force and the Jedi she could. Leia had told her stories too. Daria wanted to fully immerse herself in the Jedi lore and be alike her powerful ancestors.
Her strength and mentality had never been stronger.

She had taken the ship alone, with an R4 unit. She preferred the R2 units but didn't complain when Poe directed her to the x-wing she now manually controlled.