15

Poe Dameron, along with Finn and three men who comprised of his team, were coming out of hyperspace. The enemy ship was looming in front of them. It was so much bigger than before.

This had to be a mother ship. Their base.

They stuck out so obviously as Resistance fighters.

"We're screwed Dam'ron, I hope this plan of yours keeps us alive," Kristian had been the first man to volunteer, he loved Daria, although not in the way Poe wished he did. Kristian would only talk about her looks, hardly ever mentioning her as a person or as a woman who had been through so much and seen so many planets. The last surviving of Luke Skywalker's students.

Poe regretted his lack of faith in the girl. Here she was now, demonstrating that she did indeed believe in greater good, not in her ego. Leia had told him the story of Daria's jealousy. Poe almost didn't blame her, when he was younger he was dead-set on being the best pilot in the galaxy.

"Don't worry Kristian, the hardest part is docking, Daria will help us sneak in and then she'll be there to meet us and go," Poe reassured, recalling what Leia had said. He made his way over to the small flight deck Finn occupied alone.

"Whoa, we're just leaving?" Kristian turned Poe with a swivel of his feet. "We could destroy the ship, Plant a bomb inside!" He flicked his wrist to the little box in the corner that had the emergency artillery. "How could you avoid an attempt to end the ridiculous first order forever?!"

"Listen to Poe, Kristian," Finn placed a hand on the comrades shoulder. "This is just a rescue mission not an invitation for a battle, it's a massive battle ship that would crush us in moments, and we all need to get back alive, We are going to try and place a tracker on the ship so we can track its whereabouts," Finn pointed to the device to his left which was a chunky grey box. Kristin wondered how that would be discretely placed.
Kristian walked away and sat with the others who weren't piloting. He glanced back at Finn every once and a while.

Finn gave Poe a warning glance. "That Kristian is an emotional hot head, never rationalising, he's not been on an official mission in months you know," Poe sat himself in the chair next to his comrade. His eyes looking out of the window to watch the entrance force field go down as promised. "But hardly anyone else said yes to this mission because of the odds,"

"Don't worry Finn, even if a mess is caused, Daria will have our backs,"
Inside, the man winced at the weight he'd just placed on her shoulders.

Daria had lowered the shields using a Trooper with mind control. She'd gained access to a room that would alert if an enemy ship was docking. She didn't know how to use the controls so she put her lightsaber through it.
Kylo was seeing the 'Supreme Leader' and so he was perfectly busy.

What loveely timing. She smirked to herself.
Her lightsaber was comfortably hooked to her utility belt which was wrapped around her hips. She'd missed it during her time on the ship. It had been in the weapons vault along with her gun and the surprise of the lightsaber.
The ship had been a terrifying experience. It reminded Daria of her love of certain planets and how she felt lost without wildlife and nature around her. In her mind, Ships were only for transport not accommodation. Being on board with the cruel First order had been agony.
Kylo, on the other hand, had been fascinating and enjoyable. She had feelings for him and she was certain he did to, since their merely kissing was such an incredible risk.

Daria saw the Resistance ship coming in. She'd made the influenced trooper lock all the blast doors that led to the ship docks.

Everything seemed smooth.

That was, until she saw Kristian, and another resistance fighter whom she didn't know, running out of the ship with un planned bomb materials and the planned tracking device.
Upon seeing her through the control window, he made a 'come here' motion with his hand. She could just about see that Poe and Finn were being held at blaster point by one of Kristian's friends.

For the first time, Daria felt the flare of anger the Sith encourage greatly. They were ruining everything.

"There is a disturbance on the ship, I fear for our new apprentice," Snoke had interrupted his teachings. Kylo had felt the disturbance too. He sprinted down the halls immediately.

Daria ran down the ramp to the ship docks, screaming at Kristian to stop.
At first, he was surprised at her attire. Poe hadn't explained the full situation to him.

"You've JOINED THEM!" His blaster aimed in her direction. All of the sudden his desire to blow the ship became his sole mission.
"KRISTIAN STOP," He didn't stop his actions. She activated her lightsaber and repelled his blaster shots at her. Through the control window, first order members watched the fight break out.

Kylo reached the hangar and found himself standing back to watch what his 'apprentice' would do. There seemed to be a civil breakout between the crew of the resistance. Two of the members were being held hostage by the other members.
"I loved you, Daria!" screamed the one with the bomb which pulled him down on one side from the weight.
Daria's cackle surprised Poe. She figured she was maintaining a character for the First Order. He saw people's faces through the window. He saw his previous captor, Kylo Ren, watching. Poe glared at him.
"No, you didn't, it was always disrespectful, and now you are disrespecting the resistance."
Poe and Finn glanced at eachother. The sounds of troopers was getting louder. They were running down the halls to the hangar. Finn and Poe broke free of the two people who had held them at blaster point and knocked them out.

Daria noticed Poe had gotten free so she took a deep mournful breath and got into position. She ran towards Kristian with her lightsaber extended in case he blasted at her. She jumped over him so she was behind them and used the force to crunch the bomb. It would still work but it would have a much smaller radius of impact.

Poe grabbed his gun and set the blaster to stun. He fired at Daria, and she fell to the ground.
Her consciousness returned a few seconds later. Finn had pulled her onto the entrance of the ship and they were readying to take off.

With blurry eyes, Daria saw the red lightsaber easily slide through Kristian's form. Finn shot her again with the blaster on stun while Kylo watched.
She had been adamant to Leia that she had to appear defenceless when the rescue happened.