13

"She's still alive," Leia explained to Poe Dameron.
The pilot stopped pacing and looked at her.
He was relieved, he felt slightly responsible for Daria after their first mission. He'd been kidnapped and she'd been left alone. After she got kidnapped, no one had known where the First Order were hiding.

"How do you know?" Poe sat down. Leia didn't join him, she wasn't looking at him either, her eyes were fixed on the screen that displayed the co-ordinates that Daria had given her an hour before.
"She and I have been communicating through thought - telekinesis, she is aboard the Finalizer, which is the enemy's biggest ship. They hold her captive, but she has been allowed to roam around,"
Poe didn't like the sound of it despite the comfort that she wasn't tortured.
"We can assemble a rescue party soon, give her a week more to any retrieve information,"
The general had her hair in tight braids pinned to her head, showing her face which was worn from the sleepless nights the Resistance had endured as of lately while finding a secure base. Her soft brown eyes were all Poe needed to know she too felt how he felt about Daria's welfare.

"I volunteer as leader of the rescue party," He stood up.

The general chuckled. "I expected such of you, Dameron, I will find Finn as he knows his way around the enemy ships, you can pick three more men for your trip," the pilot nodded, almost bowing to his great leader.

"So we trust her?" Poe asked. He did feel responsible for Daria, but that didn't mean he hadn't forgotten her notorious trickster-like behaviours over the years in the resistance.

"Not entirely, I believe my brother was right to say there is darkness in her, but she is our best hope right now."

-

Daria woke up alone.

It was eerie and silent. After a short-lived shower Daria put on her new outfit and headed out to find her 'roommate'.

You left me alone this morning.

Kylo had been cut off mid-sentence speaking Phasma. How had Daria fluttered into his mind so easily? His guard must have been down. He scowled behind his mask before continuing his sentence. "As I was saying Phasma, ready your troops for scouting new coordinate intel,"

"Yes sir," The tall platinum suited woman left. Shortly after,
Kylo Ren walked to the training room where he felt a strong wave of the force.

He entered the large room. It seemed empty minus the apparatus until he looked up to see Daria had successfully wall climbed before jumping down elegantly.

Kylo was so wrapped up in Snoke's words that he'd tried to hide his emotion towards Daria. Seeing the power, she wielded and her intoxicating voice just pulled him in again. Whenever they were alone lately it seemed they'd end up kissing passionately until one of them separated to go do something else.

"Let's begin training, shall we?" Daria had accepted the position as First Order Apprentice. She knew Hux saw through her act. She wanted at least one person to be paranoid about her. That wasn't General Leia's idea though, that was Daria trying to have fun while carrying out countless days on the enemy ship. She dreamed of the food Poe would make sometimes and the beds and the being on a planet again.

Kylo activated his lightsaber. Daria activated a green one and held it in front of her with two hands.

"Where did you find that and how did you get it,"

"It's mine, from years ago. You took a few of our lightsabers and kept them,"
The Generals were right. Daria had gotten into a weapons vault within a few hours of him being away from her sleeping figure in his room.
I'm not a prisoner. Daria had told him and Hux.
She was purposefully sticking around.
Kylo found himself annoyed that he couldn't control her. It made him feel weak.

He felt a stronger drive of wanting to keep her in the First Order. She was the perfect weapon.

Without warning, Daria lashed out with her lightsaber, shouting.
Kylo noticed he had a liking for jumping and evading strikes. It reminded him of what he'd read about the Jedi Master Yoda. Her lightsaber was of the same colour too. He recalled reading that green lightsabers indicated that the user had more strength in the Force.
In his moment of thought, Daria lifted her hand and threw him back. He got up immediately and charged at her, beckoning his tossed lightsaber back into his hand. She giggled at his rage and met his angry swing with a nonchalant flick off her wrist. The lightsabers hit with the same strength.
Had she been hiding her strength before? She's so much smaller.

Their weapons met continuedto meet with ferocity. Their footwork almost perfectly in time.
Kylo slammed his saber against Daria's and pressed down, causing them to bevery close to each other.
He felt her foot positioning to trip him up.
He immediately moved and sheathed his lightsaber, clipping it to his belt.
She mimicked his movement, adorning a devilish smirk on her face.
He grabbed her and kissed her. Daria brought one hand to grasp his thick hairand push his head towards hers. She wanted to do so much more but the trainingroom was a risky place. Anyone could walk in at any moment.

They broke apart.
"I should report back with Phasma,"
"I should go eat,"
They both spoke over each other. Kylo walked out before Daria.